Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

How are you finding SW? I didn't get on with it at all, I did better on WW. Eat all you want of pasta was not good. I think I have discovered doing Exante that I am very carb sensitive, the slightest thing knocks me out of K so all that pasta was certainly not good for me!

I'm doing the Extra Easy plan which means 1/3 of my meal has to be superfree foods, so fruit and veg essentially, and I'm keeping my carbs quite low. I rarely have a plate full of pasta :) I'm staying away from green days - I'm carb sensitive too and practically live on carbs normally. I might chuck in some red days if I feel like I need to. I'm enjoying it so far, and I have a lot of energy :D

Hi elvira, sorry I haven't been around much, but please do keep posting here...I love to hear how you're getting on!

I'm so glad you're enjoying sw, it does sound good I have to say, I will definitely be thinking about switching to it in the future. Sorry your job is so crappy though:(

And very very well done on all the exercise!!! You are going to look fab at graduation:D

Aww thanks hun! And well done on your losses and for sticking to it for so long! You're doing fab! xx

Did you manage to stick to plan this week or is that why you had a STS?

I mostly stuck to the plan, but I could have done better. I'm still trying to calorie count and do SW - I need to stop doing them both! Think I'm going to switch my WI day to a Wednesday because I really retain water over the weekends due to work, so having Monday and Tuesday to get over that would be good. Also, weekends are always about convenience so coming off a weekend to WI, is never going to be very good. So, Wednesday will be Day 1 of following SW to the letter as my shopping delivery will come then. Also going to stock up on grapes and satsumas for sweet snacks.

I'm trying to get some exercise in every day this week. Did 20mins of kettlebell today, and tomorrow because I'm at uni until 4pm, I'm going for a long 1-2hr walk along the beach with my mate after lectures. Wednesday-Friday will then be Kettleworx days. I'm quite impressed with myself on the exercise front really!

I think that you do need to stop doing both, they don't really go together very well and think it over complicates things for you! Which would you prefer do you think? Maybe if you're not following all of SW with the days and stuff, you'd just be better off doing calorie counting anyway? Just a thought.

I'm impressed too, you're doing great. You should try to give yourself breaks between the Kettleworx workouts if you can though, just to give your body time to recover. Enjoy your walk, I'm jealous!

Yeah, I know. It's not even that I'm trying to do both, it just happens when I track my food on MFP, I get caught up in calories. So I'm going to just do calorie counting. I'm going to have to ask for my diary to be moved again now grr! :mad:

90 minute beach walk done today - I feel proud! Planned another one for Thursday. According to MFP, that's 633kcals burned! I am 710kcals UNDER my target for today, which means I would have been under without the exercise anyway, so it's been a great day!

I'm finding it hard to fit the kettlebells in, as I'm not home a whole lot now. Might have to do Cardio on Wednesdays, and then Core and Resistance on a Friday. They are my only two days at home now! x

Here I am!

In the calorie counting section! This will be the last time I move this diary - until it goes into the maintenance section of course!

I'm going to WI in the morning and have a fresh start. My shopping is coming tomorrow so that's perfick!

Glad you have found your niche and CC works for you. You are really motoring with the exercise :D

Well done on all the exercise! I'm tired just reading about it:p

Good luck with the calorie counting, I'm sure you're going to do great:D

Welcome to the dark side, mwahahaha! :p

Just be careful with your calories, being way under goal isn't necessarily a good thing. See how you go as you are but it might be worth seeing how you do with eating back your exercise calories as well. My losses are bigger now that I do, I leave about 100 of them and eat the rest.

I'm excited to be here! Just weighed in and still no change. So that's good in a way. Now I have a full week of CC ahead of me before I WI again.

I intended to eat my calories back yesterday but just ran out of time. Had a huge dinner as well! Next time I'll have a bigger lunch and throw in a couple of snacks. I'm so tired today - lack of energy because of creating such a huge calorie deficit probably!

Do you get a lot of bruises since doing Kettleworx? I seem to be covered in them, especially on arms. Really angry dark ones!

I don't but I know that lots of people manage to bang the kettlebells against my arms, thankfully I manage to avoid doing that though!

Morning all!

Feeling positive today! Doing another mammoth beach walk this afternoon so that should burn me another 700ish calories! Have planned more snacks during the day this time though so I'm not so knackered!

I have set up a new blog if anyone wants a read: http://acciohourglassfigure.blogspot.com

Mammoth beach walk turned into 2 hours and about 5 miles! I feel great though and it was good fun - I walk with one of my friends and we just chatter about all sorts of random crap.

Feel really good this week - I've exercised every day so far and I'm really positive for a good result on Wednesday!

Really quick post as I have so much to do! 2,500 word essay due next Friday and I haven't finished researching yet due to having to wait for books to be returned by someone else :mad: and the landlord is coming today to rip the kitchen ceiling out and replace it. Great. So hoping he gets done early so I can do my last Kettleworx session :confused: !!!

Oh it's so frustrating when other students snag your books!

Welcome to calorie counting, Elvira. Just one thing - if you find you're bruising easily then go to your doctor, you might have a nutritional deficiency. I have several which were partly brought on by doing VLCDs a few years ago - although they say they're nutritionally balanced they can still cause probs. So just look after yourself!

Back