Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Thanks for the advice, moonlights. The bruises seem to have stopped so I reckon I was just bashing myself with the kettlebell!

Finished week 3 of Kettleworx now (I'll update my signature when I'm next in the laptop) and I still don't notice a difference although I am able to do an alarmingly good number of sit-ups in a short amount of time, and I can almost do man press-ups! Think my stomach muscles have definitely gotten stronger :D

Work all weekend again :( Can't believe it's come round so quickly!

Work stinks! I can't wait for the day when I have a job I love. The only good thing is that it gives me a good full body workout! My muscles always ache at the end of the day.

Having yummy spaghetti bolognese tonight, made with extra lean steak mince and wholewheat spaghetti - lush. I realised I don't post my food on here, but I am on myfitnesspal.com if anyone wants to add me and nose at my food and exercise diary: Elvira333

Just send me a message so I know who you are! X

Last edited:
Are you feeling better at work now you've moved away from Exante?

Yes! No more dizzy spells thankfully! Haven't been feeling so hot either which is a bonus.i I can get back to grumbling about horrible customers instead! X

Haha well that's good then!

It's taken me AGES to find this thread. Somehow it disappeared from my subscribed list and I couldn't work out where it was! How you doing chick?

Hello! I'm still here - don't come on Minis much now though. Will make an effort to check in more often! I'm kind of just tumbling along in a whirlpool of dissertation, revision, exam stress and pre-graduation jitters! I'm not really trying too hard with the weight loss - I'm still logging everything on MFP, but it's all taken a back seat. Only three weeks left and I'll be finished uni and I can 100% focus on shifting some lbs ready for graduation in July!

How are you doing? xxx

Hi elvira, lovely to see you back:D

Things sound hectic for you! Good luck with the next three weeks xxx

Hi gem, back again!

Mmmmmm, don't ask, did the usual :-(

But am back on minimins just to get the right head space. Got the Kettleworx thro post a while ago and never opened. Am determined to at least break the seal on one of the DVDs and get going. Am thinking I may follow dukan or something, anything to keep me away from cake lol :)

Hi angie! Good to see you back! I'm getting back on the wagon on Tuesday - still going to follow calorie counting. Was doing so well before all this uni stress. I'd lost 18lbs but I've gained most of it back again grrr! Oh well, not going to dwell on it. I did it once, I can do it again!

I hope you'll keep checking in and keeping me posted with how you are doing! And you, loved-up! xxx

Hi guys!

Just checking in. I've been following calorie counting for 2 weeks now and I've lost 10lbs! Very pleased!

Will keep popping in xxx

Wow a stone in 3 weeks well done :D

What 'diet' are you doing at the moment? I need some of your mojo missy!

I'm not doing any diet in particular, Caroline - just sticking to around 1200kcals a day, eating lots of fish, drinking lots of water, and doing 30mins exercise a day, which has just been walking but I'm looking to do something a bit more intensive now xx

Hi gem, well done on your loss, that's fantastic, I think I need some of your willpower too, I'm rubbish at the mo, I'm good till the weekend comes then I just blow it. X

Thanks hun! I always have a planned day off where I have a treat meal in the evening but I still log everything. That's how I've stopped myself from splurging! I still get to have takeaways and meals out :) xx

Elvira said:
Thanks hun! I always have a planned day off where I have a treat meal in the evening but I still log everything. That's how I've stopped myself from splurging! I still get to have takeaways and meals out :) xx

That's fantastic well done, you've inspired me to do cc instead of sw, I need to get serious about my weight loss. X

Hiya hun! Just sent you a friend request on MFP - I deleted a load of randoms the other day and I think I got a bit delete-happy and accidentally deleted you! I thought my feed was quiet! How's CC going? xx

Back