Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Why did I think there was fanta in it??? That would have been interesting if I had tried to make it on my own! xxxxTHANK YOU..........

the sweet & sour sauce has fanta in it

not done any fence paining for a bit... been doing more drive weeding though today... till the rain came on :( sick sick sick of this weather and its so damn cold

Yeah it's torrential here right now after some very murky looking clouds popped by to say hello :(....not good at all

and just read it's 100 days to christmas :( reasons to be cheerful...not (bah humbug :D) x

100 days ......whoooopy xxx

the C word is banned untill at least the end of november lol

It was lotto not me .......hehehe O:)

you cheered :p

Right young lady, where r ur menus and how u doing dukanwise!!!! All v nice chatting but let me know ur doing good or do I need to send u one of my naughty horses to keep u on the run!!!!

oh your so bossy LOL

monday was going well untill the shopping was delivered then i ate my way through a 6 pack of crusty rolls :(

Tuesday
B- none as slept in 3 black coffees
L- 2 small chicken breasts & 2 boiled eggs, black coffee
D- salmon & cottage cheese handfull of minstrels :eek: 2 glasses water
snack- choclate mug cake & butterscotch quark icing

wednesday
B- 2 boiled eggs 3 black coffees
L- salmon & cottage cheese, black coffee
D- 2 chicken breasts , sweet chilli sauce
snack- choclate mug cake & butterscotch quark icing

happy now :p

lol sarah

away to get my hair done.... think ill go lighter still

Surely the new hair do deserves an outing to your minimins pals???? Photos needed - told Sara she needs to post some too but nothing so far!!!LOL! Hope you have had a good day today Ellie - I have thank goodness but spent the last couple of days in the office so need to get off my butt tomorrow and work some horses! LOL!

i know a fantastic restraunt in queensferry that ive had seafood in laura is called the rail bridge.... sits nestled in the bay in between the forth road and rail bridges... one of my favourate places to eat and do fantastic puds lol The Railbridge Bistro - Home Page

or theres the mussel inn rose street edinburgh... heard great things about this one from a friend whos parents eat there... they are hoteliers and know their stuff lol Mussel Inn | Seafood Restaurants Glasgow & Edinburgh

or there is these 2 in leith itself Guchhi Seafood restaurant in Edinburgh The Ship on The Shore - Seafood Restaurant & Champagne Bar

quite a few in edinburgh https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...pw.r_qf.&fp=a779429bbfa0f72f&biw=1366&bih=598

ellie1969 said:
i know a fantastic restraunt in queensferry that ive had seafood in laura is called the rail bridge.... sits nestled in the bay in between the forth road and rail bridges... one of my favourate places to eat and do fantastic puds lol The Railbridge Bistro - Home Page

or theres the mussel inn rose street edinburgh... heard great things about this one from a friend whos parents eat there... they are hoteliers and know their stuff lol Mussel Inn | Seafood Restaurants Glasgow & Edinburgh

or there is these 2 in leith itself Guchhi Seafood restaurant in Edinburgh The Ship on The Shore - Seafood Restaurant & Champagne Bar

quite a few in edinburgh https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=the+rail+bridge&btnG=#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=seafood+restaurant+edinburgh&oq=seafood+restraunt+&gs_l=serp.1.2.0i10l4.109.3498.0.6523.6.6.0.0.0.2.1392.5741.0j1j6-1j4.6.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.mMY6KxADvCE&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=a779429bbfa0f72f&biw=1366&bih=598

U legend
Gone with the first
Table booked for tomorrow at 7!
Thank u so much xx

Back