Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

anyway have you been reading the 50 shades trioligy ? chain myself to the chair indeed pfft

I havent...but my dil has brought me a copy that i think has been around a few times so will read it and find out what the fuss is about lol

ive just read the 3rd .... 24 hours it took me lol

ive managed to keep them at bay... just about to log off and head to bed once ive let the dogs out :)

MORNING LADIES !!! :D the sun is shining, blue skys but chilly.... well so far anyway lol and im so glad ive managed to keep those demons at bay as i have lost a whopping 4.2lbs since mondays weigh in .... must keep going ...must keep going :whacky068::whacky068::whacky068:

Wow well done on the loss Ellie, just been catching up with your diary. I read the first 50 shades whilst on holiday, I was getting angry with it - I don't think that's the effect it was supposed to have. The sexy stuff I found a bit boring, the gifts I could handle :) But the girl in it just did my head in !

i cried at the 2nd book and sobbed at the 3rd.... such a romantic sod i am lol

Fifty shades - got v v bored with the sex bits but loved the story line and the characters!!! Glad the demons are being held back Ellie - FANBLIMMINTASTIC that you lost 4 lbs since last weigh in - keep going lovely - will be well worth it!!! I am feeling sooooo much better this week - lots of stuff making sense so Dukan easier for now at least!!!! Going out tonight for dinner with the gals - really looking forward to it!!!! Dresses required which means it will be fun to get glommed up!!!! LOL!

yup i liked the story... found myself skimming over the sex bits as it got samey lol ive heard a lot of ppl saying its badly written but i found it easy to read... i have dyslexia so usually struggle to read a book but this really flowed for me... i must try reading more badly written books lol

got a bit more of the garden done this morning but its raining again :( ah well... im still on track.... rhubarb and yoghurt for breakfast as i need the whoosh fairy lol, freezer surprise for lunch.... turned out to be a a very yummy chilli lol, sf jelly & 1/2 a portion of raspberry mousse.... im slow cooking braised steak for dinner yum yum and will have mug cake again in the evening

oh dresses... we need pics... you know how i love mky dresses lol.... think we are going out for dinner saturday so ill get to wear one of my 5 new ones :cool:

Ellie girl..what a loss 4lb....xxx

Heehee Sara! I love Scotland! My job would be 150% perfect if it was based in the middle Edinburgh!!! Mind u pretty perfect anyway!!!!!

Ps my chilli last nite turned out to be freezer surprise - it was bolognese!!!

LMAO trudy.... all my freezer surprises are finished.... must bulk cook again

and yes i love living in scotland .... we do of course have delicacys like tablet & tablet cheesecake ;)

another day over and i survived.... im lounging on the sofa avoiding the demons.....going to bed shortly

wednesday PV
B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb
L- chilli , sf jelly & raspberry mousse
D- braised steak in onions & gravy, carrot & suede mash, broccoli
s- choc mug cake & quark

Back