Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

I think I've had a gala couple of days !

Evening Ellie xxx how's conso going???? Can't wait to join in the gala meal craic xxx im missing out . Just thinking.....your weeding will be coming to a halt soon as they'll stop growing. Then the decorating starts xxx

So Ellie where are you??? I'm back and need you - miserable fail in USA but guess what - got you some sugar free fat free smackers choc fudge so PM your address again and will pop it in the post!!!! Best thing I bought was the sugar free lifesavers - they are awesome - really sharp and tasty - one really cuts the craving for sweets!!! Hope all good with you xxx

needy bunch that you are :p im here ... had visitors today .... have had to light the rayburn this week as its so cold .... right hard frost ths morning and a few miles along the road had pretty good covering of snow yesterday lol

OMG ...already...

yup :( its gonna be a long winter

Nnnnooooo not snow!!!!! Blimey, thats awful so early. I know you up north LOL, but does it usually snow this early for you.

not usually that i know of

oh heck, I hope thats not a sign of things to come LOL.

I think it is lol

morning ladies :D how are we all this cold frosty winter morning.... who would have though id be saying that in october :(

My son and his lovely GF are visiting this weekend :D taking them into the city on saturday shopping & for lunch ... hopefully spending the day with them will give me sone ideas for xmas lol ... i really struggled to know what to buy her for her birthday earlier this month as i didnt know her that well lol

they are both cheesecake fiends so im going to attempt to make them tablet cheesecae

Oh no the tablet cheesecake!!! ARGH!!! Now my mouth is watering! HOpe your Dukan good today Ellie, can't believe how much winter is here since I have been away, dark mornings and cold!!! Mind you can't complain as the sun has shone too so there's a bonus! My baby horses are now mostly long reining which is cool - one still wants to take my teeth out but hey ho!!! Last one into long reins today for the first time so we will see! Poor boss had an accident with one of the older horses this morning, she bolted in harness at a tractor starting up and banging on the road and slipped doing the splits and cutting up her legs - bless her she is very shaken and sore - guess we will know the full extent of the damage tomorrow!!! Stifles definately had a bit of a pull!!

Snow !!!!! I can't believe we are talking about snow in October !!!

that sounds scarey trudy :( .... ive not attempted my youngster in long reins yet.... quite like my teeth :D i got as far as lunging with a saddle on then turned here away again will attach stirrups this afternoon if they all come up wanting in for a while lol atm they are down in the rough grazing filling their tummys.

OOh Ellie the tablet cheesecake - you must put up a pic of the finished article :) need to see it.

Did anyone get the address from CD for the place that sold it in Glasgow before she disappeared? :( x

alottolose said:
OOh Ellie the tablet cheesecake - you must put up a pic of the finished article :) need to see it.

Did anyone get the address from CD for the place that sold it in Glasgow before she disappeared? :( x

Just get Ellie to send you one, we could all put in an order lol

(What is tablet BTW?)

Back