Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Zoesastar said:
Just get Ellie to send you one, we could all put in an order lol

(What is tablet BTW?)

Zoe!! Tablet is basically sugar and condensed milk. It's like solid fudge. It's crunchy and yummy!!

xeilidhx said:
Zoe!! Tablet is basically sugar and condensed milk. It's like solid fudge. It's crunchy and yummy!!

I live the opposite end of the country to u so Ive never heard of it lol

Send me some!!!

image-2381787142.jpg this is tablet zoe.... i got the last bar this afternoon... next time they have it i will get you a bar lol

no you dont :p

Your teasing us Ellie xxx

Oh yum, that looks lovely.

Poor horse/boss LOL, even I'm confused now. My daughter absolutely adores horses...she did have lessons last year and loved it, but we haven't been able to do much this year cos of funds. have you got any pics, would love to see them...DD will go mad LOL.

Mmmmm would take me a very long time to eat all that!

I shall send u the pennies Ellie, never been any further North than Manchester or Lincolnshire, we dont get such delights down South!!!!

Lotto don't tempt Zoe - if she has never tasted it she doesn't know what she is missing!!! I love it and fight v v hard to not to buy it when I see it north of the border - think this year is the first time I have managed to resist it - mind you Ellie if we had met up at Highland as planned then I would defo had had some!!! Horsey okay this morning so turned her away to recover for a month or so and then will bring her in and see how she is - she definitely hurt the one leg but seems to have just pulled it more than anything more serious! How are you today Ellie????? No posting - you been a busy gal? x

So this tablet cheesecake - sorry to carry it on but I've never seen it either.

Do you use the tablet as a base & then make a topping ?

I'm not a cheesecake fan so don't indulge

morning ladies.... sorry for going awol again... spent all of last night catching up with your diarys so appropriate smilies all round and hugs where needed :)

had a fab weekend with my son and his lovely GF was great getting to know her better and having spent the day saturday shopping with them and part of the evening crafting (shes an art student and was teaching me to make shamballa bracelets) i feel i know her so much better instead of fleating littlevisits here and there. Im now addicted to weaving braclets and have so many ideas running through my tiny little brain ;) waiting of lots of supplies arriving so i can try new things.

food wise since the weekend has been a disaster... was always good untill 9pm then even though i wasnt hungry i started binging on bread untill i felt sick. i really cant cope with it in the house and im disapointed in myself ... but i cant get rid as hubby needs sandwiches for work. wish i could get the control back i had in cruise. trudy messaged me yesterday so i managed to keep in control last night & had a breadless day.

Wednesday PV
B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb (mmmm ive missed my yoghurt kitchens warm enough to make it again now the rayburns relit for winter)
L- 3 venison sausages, 2 dry fried eggs
D- fish pie with celeriac mash topping
s- 3 goji berry & quark topping

today should be PP thursday but i cant face it... so veg today again to get me through it

lol it is in the freezer sarah.... doesnt stop me taking it out and toasting it or bunging it in the microwave :sigh: would be so much easier if hubby wasnt here lol

Bread is my down fall too. Im lucky hubby not a bread eater but when i buy it i buy the cheap nasty white so it doesn't tempt me...selfish of me or what lol......

got through today so far... have left 2 muffins for later on as my carb fix lol some more opf my craft stuff was delivered today so had a play around with some version for my funky dog collars :D

B- rhubarb & yoghurt 2 black coffees
L- 3 venison sausages & 2 fried eggs , 2 black coffees
D- peppered steak, celeriac mash, cabbage, Diet coke
s- 2 muffins & sweetend quark

1.5litres water throughout the day

Menus looking fab Ellie ....and pics of your crafting please xxx

Back