Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

no :( .... im getting bored waiting... and very tired lol

Poor mare, hope it's soon - for both of your sakes!

you guys are great making me laugh ealy in the morning xx

no baby yet but we have wax on the boobies so hopefully not long now....... not sure how much more coffee i can drink to keep me awake :rolleyes:

what do you mean wax on the boobies? who put it there? I think I am showing my ignorance here

its a white crust that forms on the teat due to fluid leakage lol ... have just been out for a quick check and she is now dripping milk so not long now .... shes been waiting on the wetaher changing as its hot here today :D

Oh i see I had visions of hot wax on the boobs poor thing

lol

Hi all,

Very much so new to this app/ web page. I started Dukan five days ago and already down 7 pounds woo Hoo! Still a long way off my goal but I love this diet as I get to EAT!

Quick question... Anyone have a recipe for oat bran biscuits? I tried one and they tasted horrid! I was so disappointed!

Thanks x

Hi all,

Very much so new to this app/ web page. I started Dukan five days ago and already down 7 pounds woo Hoo! Still a long way off my goal but I love this diet as I get to EAT!

Quick question... Anyone have a recipe for oat bran biscuits? I tried one and they tasted horrid! I was so disappointed!

Thanks x

www.mydukandiet.com has some options.

Welcome to Dukan and well done :)

Any sign of baby yet ?

shes running milk and looks to be contracting so fingers crossed soon :)

She had a filly at 11.55pm ... Mummy & baby doing well :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwwwww congratulations x

Ah baby girl welcome! Glad all went okay Ellie was the weather nice enough for a play in the paddock for them today? We didn't get wet at the Royal Norfolk - yay!!!! Nice to be home - not at another show for a month now!!! Mind you have the display for the queen in two weeks so better get on that now!!! LOL! Hope your catching up on your sleep Miss Ellie xx

Back