Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Welcome back Ellie and, um, is it just me or is a 3lb gain for all those treats really not bad at all? Esp as you know much of it is water weight. I loved your post about wearing a bikini for the first time in 20 years and it being the best feeling in the world. Huge congrats again on having lost almost 6 stone - don't forget how amazing that is!

Jx

thanks... i was rather shocked at how little i gained but i suppose we did miles and miles of walking every day and drank gallons of water lol I did bloat loads with the bread though :( i just dont think it agreas with me and the last evening i actually looked pregnant :eek:

im down .4 of a lb today again which im shocked at as i ate a whole packet of ginger nuts yesterday to try and settle my tummy:rolleyes: thats my excuse and sticking to it lol.... today im planning on a PP with no deviations as need to get my head back in the zone

A pack of ginger nuts - ohhhhh sounds good to me!!! LOL - seriously though, hope you have a good PP day and get your head back into Dukan!!! And that your tummy calms down - you have my full sympathy there!!! Mine is like a washing machine!!!

day going well so far :)

wednesday PP
B- 2 scrambled eggs
L- salmon & 2 muffins
D-3 venison sausages & a chicken breast
s- a muffin & a yoghurt

Last edited:
Ellie I was the same when I was away....hated the bloated stomach, but just think it will be a distant memory by next week. Great to read your back. Pictures please xxx

hope you have been keeping up with the TDF on ITV4 I cant get anything done for watching our Brad and his yellow jersey stay number 1 ;)

i havent ... im sure hubby has been keeping up to date somewhere lol

have managed to get through todays PP unscathed... im going to bed before i jinx it lol

Well done on getting back on track Ellie & I soooooo love ginger nuts !

Well done Ellie. I put on 2kg in a week (also my first time in a bikini!) but lost it with 3pp, getting back on the wagon was murder though!

Onwards and downwards, fingers crossed I'll finally join you in conso soon!! (if these dratted 5lb disappear!x

Give yourself a time limit eilidh and if they dont shift move onto conso anyway.... i found the change of having veg each day made a lot more drop off....might not happen with everyone but its worth a shot

What would you suggest as a time limit? I've got 5.5 to go, haven't weighed for a while as I was meant to weigh at work this morning but felt too ill so I have no idea if I've lost any more! Can't wait for bread...and cheese! I could kill a piece of toast today as I feel so ill all i want is dry carbs and I have nothin :(

what about the end of the month ?

well another decent day yesterday & the weights dropping very slowly impationt me wants it all off now lol

thursday PP
B- 2 muffins & quark icing
L- dry fired mince with garlic, chilli & paprika, yoghurt
D- 2 chicken breasts with sweet chilli dip
s- muffin

im trying hard to catch up with diarys but there was so much posted while i was away im finding it difficult.... im not ignoring everyone promise lol xx

Sounds like you are doing well again. You had to have fun on holiday and your gain was very small.

what about the end of the month ?

I'll re-evaluate plans at the end of the month cause I don't think that gives me long to lose 5lb! End of August MAX!!

Hope you have had a good couple of days Ellie - stay strong lovely and the weight will fall off!! You can do it - just keep focused and get both feet in the Dukan wagon before the horse bolts!!! LOL! xxx

Where are you my scottish pal??? Good weekend keeping you away I hope!! xx

been busy showing then friends came unexpectedly last night to visit.... ended up having to share out dinner for 2 between 5 lol

Hi Ellie and aren't you good still keeping up with everyone's diaries now you're back!! Patience of a saint, that's what I say.

Sounds like you're doing well with post-holiday Dukan - keep at it, we need you to carry on leading the way for us lot still cruisin'!!

Jx

Morning Ellie, no holiday pics. I love a picture or two xxx

Back