Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Ellie this diary is lacking something..............................you, lol wheres your updates xxx:D

im here, absolutly shattered after having no sleep saturday night.... getting back up at silly oclock to wash the mare and foal then showing them... i feel like mick jagger this morning as it feels like my lips are swelling lol

also forgot my other news which is stressing me but im trying to keep my eating in control..... my dad rang saturday afternoon to say my mum had fell while coming in from the car with shopping and he had to get an ambulance for her as shed broken her hip.... she was to be operated on yesterday .... my dad is deaf.... has problems with depression etc and seems to be getting a bit forgetfull. hadnt haerd from him so rang him in the afternoon to see how the op had gone... and he said he couldnt get through to the hospital:confused: so ive been on tenderhooks all day... eventually he rings me after visiting hours and say its dislocated and they havent done anything.... i was like EH ?? so what are they doing he says oh i think they are going to have a look tommorrow again which left me really confused. so i spoke to hubby and he says ring your sister as shes just put on facebook that ur mums been put back together again. :rolleyes: so i ring her and get the right story... shes had a partial hip replacement and they are going to xray her other hip just to make sure there is nothing going on with that side as they think it popped out causing her fall . she said my dads mind is really going as he couldnt remember where he parked the car sso she is going top keep me up to date today as the hospital will know more about timescale for her being in. i hate being so far away from her :(

Aww hun what a weekend ! :(

Hope your Mum is ok, sounds like your Dad needs her to keep on the straight and narrow :)

Will you be able to get a quick nap today? I'm sure it would do you the power of good xxx

probably not lol... ive been up since 7 this morning so will stay up till bedtime... hubbys snoring kept me awake again saturday night think i had a decent sleep last night as cant remember punching him lol i need to get back in a routine and when i find out how long mum is going to be kept in i can plan to go down and visit.

Aww hun, know the sleep deprivation feeling today myself, was laid there awake at 2am and then bingo woke up at 6:30am...4.5hrs sleep isn't enough :(

take it easy today hun if you can x

also forgot my other news which is stressing me but im trying to keep my eating in control..... my dad rang saturday afternoon to say my mum had fell while coming in from the car with shopping and he had to get an ambulance for her as shed broken her hip.... she was to be operated on yesterday .... my dad is deaf.... has problems with depression etc and seems to be getting a bit forgetfull. hadnt haerd from him so rang him in the afternoon to see how the op had gone... and he said he couldnt get through to the hospital:confused: so ive been on tenderhooks all day... eventually he rings me after visiting hours and say its dislocated and they havent done anything.... i was like EH ?? so what are they doing he says oh i think they are going to have a look tommorrow again which left me really confused. so i spoke to hubby and he says ring your sister as shes just put on facebook that ur mums been put back together again. :rolleyes: so i ring her and get the right story... shes had a partial hip replacement and they are going to xray her other hip just to make sure there is nothing going on with that side as they think it popped out causing her fall . she said my dads mind is really going as he couldnt remember where he parked the car sso she is going top keep me up to date today as the hospital will know more about timescale for her being in. i hate being so far away from her :(

Sorry to hear this, Ellie. :(

xxx

Orrrrr Ellie, what a weekend. With the lack of sleep it will be stressing you out even more about your mama fall. And your poor dad, my father in law suffered Memories loss and we didn't realise how much my mil was covering for him. Hope your sister keeps you informed and a visit to settle you will be on the cards xxx put hubby in stable for the night xxx

Ah Ellie hope Mum is OK and Dad he may be more forgetful because of being upset about your Mum. Hope you can get to see her soon x

son range earlier.... he went in tonight to see her and said shes in good spirits, shes more upset about the fact she hasnt been able to draw her eyebrows on :rolleyes: he said my sister had taken her in her makeup bag and a mirror so she will be happy now she can have her eyebrows back :p hes going to go along one evening and keep his grandad company for a few hours as mum thinks she will be in a while. Hubby taking a day off friday so we will drive down to see her. unfortunately have somone coming here tommorrow for something he has meetings wednesday & the vets here thursday.

otherwise kept myself busy... got another bit of the garden tidied.... getting there slowly but its starting to look loved again :D .... had a great food day and just had a choclate mug cake for supper with clotted cream haha (theres that imagination of mines again) ;)

Clotted cream Mmmmmmm, pleaded your mam has her eyebrows back xxx

Hi Ellie know how ur mum feels about her eyebrows I went out today then panicked cause I hadn't drawn mine on eeek I used to pull them out when I was younger they never grew back :-( hope ur mum & dad r ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

not heard anything today, will ring my dad tommorrow to let him know we will be down friday.... not that he will remember :rolleyes:

another good food day... tOTM due so weight not coming off as it should do plus i need the whoosh fairy

Same hear, send her down to me :-(

Back