Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

cmon fairy.... sprinkle your magic dust :(

theres only so much coffee & rhubarb a girl can eat .... next step dulcolax

lol thanks CG

Ellie....just to make you well jell, she's just payed me a visit :)

I think we should form an orderly queue, feel like Ive been waiting forever. I knew Id go from one extreme to the other!!

Oh dear girls hope the fairy is feeling generous..... Hope all gets better with your Mum and that your Dad is okay.... Will you be there for the weekend or just on Friday.... Hope your managing to stick to the plan with TOTM visiting... Fingers crossed! x

Oh Ellie, ageing parents are such a worry, aren't they? I hope your mum heals fast as it sounds like your dad needs her back. We feel so helpless when we can't just drop everything to be there, don't we? My dad's currently having radio therapy and not coping well but, what with getting 4 children back to school this week and his being a 3-hour drive away, there's not much I can do. Take care xx

What news Ellie??? Hope your Mum doing okay and your Dad too......Also hope that you have been doing okay yourself? Can't wait to get away on a proper restful holiday at some point - our last show of the season is 22nd September. Started the youngsters this week and they are quite a bunch of characters - we had one bronco one who was hilarious - glad I was on the ground and not on his back when he felt the girth!!! LOL!
Take care of yourself xxxx

mums doing well and was released from prison yesterday lol... it was like a prison as you had to buzz to get in and out of the wards... no TVs in the wards ... no radios ...nothing. brand new hospital and nothing to stop the inmates climbing the walls with boredom. went to see my dad afterwards and he was mucking round with the backdoor.... his neighbour said hed been at it since early morning and it wouldnt lock anymore.... OMG he cant leave anything alone lol his words when we were leaving was he was going to take an angle grinder to it the next morning when it was daylight :rolleyes: my mum will be begging the hospital to take her back in again within a day or so lol

Glad your Mum out of hospital and hope the back door survives the angle grinder! You back home or still there? Thinking of you all! x

back home... was only down for the evening

Ellie - can you post the sweet chilli sauce recipe again!! Sorry! x

there you go lovie

1 red chilli finely chopped
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp cornflour (tolerrated)
3 tbsp sweetener
about 100ml water

i just bung it all in a jug and blast in the microwave till it reduces and thickens

Back