Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

well ive gotten through the day unscathed and was even brave enough to lean over the young pony im starting :) hubby just rang and said his friends cycling back with him tommorrow which means his wife and daughter will drive here to get him which means i have to tidy the house... cook for everyone & buy some wine in, they bring their dog with them which is a pain in the ass as it keeps snarling at my 2 and my cats will attack it.... it never learns though. ah well ... i will keep on track with food i will i will i will lol

today i had
Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- tuna salad
mid afternoon- yoghurt
Dinner- cottage pie
Snack- choc mug cake & quark

morning all :) nice start to saturday... dropped 2.2lbs.... nice big bowl of rhubarb & ff greek yoghurt for breakfast and 2 mugs of steaming hot coffee

Great loss Ellie xxx have a great Satuday xxx

one cat attacks the dogs as she hates them.... the dogs know to keep away from her, one cuddles up & plays with the dogs.... 2 of the kittens hiss at them and 1 plays with them and cuddles up lol

3 venison sausages & 2 runny eggs for lunch.... that was mighty fine.... now away to do the food shop while im not hungry lol.... might make fajitas tonight.... means i can pack it full of chicken & veg and leave out the extras

Sounds like a good plan Ellie - fantastic weight loss must keep you motivated.... Enjoy that chicken and veg - I am just about to have salmon/ crayfish and the rest of the cauliflower and broccoli from yesterday - muchly excited!! My muscles are sore from riding/running and being pulled around by fresh baby ponies!!! Think I need a long soak in the bath tonight if I am gonna make it through tomorrow...... Mind you all three babies very very good today especially as introducing cruppers to two of them - not a buck in sight so they are now in their stables with them on to see if that gets them going!!! Hope you have fun with your visitors and dogs/ cats remain unscathed....... Are you likely to consume more than four bottles of vino - your current record atm!!! LOLOL!

Great loss Ellie, keep going x

Hows the company???? Have they gone yet or are you still playing hostess with the mostest xxx

I've no idea when they left lol 4 empty bottles of wine this morning & the slow gin was out on the coffee table no wonder my heads banging

Ended up making a chicken red pepper & chorizo Pasta bake & banoffee pie for afters which went down very well so that's my starch meal for the week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooohhhh sounds nice meal Ellie - bet your head feeling a bit tender this morning but four bottles between you isn't that bad.... Hope your back on the straight and narrow today........ Glad you had a nice time! xxxx

Foio sounds fab, asprin will help lol it has with mine ooooppps xxx

ellie1969 said:
I've no idea when they left lol 4 empty bottles of wine this morning & the slow gin was out on the coffee table no wonder my heads banging

Ended up making a chicken red pepper & chorizo Pasta bake & banoffee pie for afters which went down very well so that's my starch meal for the week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is there lots of starch in sloe gin then?! ;)

P x

Is there lots of starch in sloe gin then?! ;)

P x
Ha ! love it

Food sounds nice though Ellie & 4 bottles between you isn't bad at all, mind you - you haven't said how much sloe gin you drank :) I don't think I've ever tried slow gin

No i havent either....but im up for a go....how long does the berries have to be in the gin????

No i havent either....but im up for a go....how long does the berries have to be in the gin????

I knew you'd be up for it, anything with gin. you remind me of the aldi advert only more glam :)

Hahaha the little old lady lol love the aldi adverts...and the gin xxx

not sure how long sidd... will need to find the recipe... I bought mines ready made lol

Back