Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

oooo chocolate custard..... im missing out

I was just thinking YUM to that too.

As for the mug cake, so so yum. I let it go cold last week, sliced in half and smeared with lemon curd.

YYuummmmm.

no :eek: lemon curd on chocolate cake is wrong :p smuckers sf hot fudge sauce spread on top while still hot is the way to go lol

well another PP day under my belt :) hubby been well and truly told off... caught him with a spoon and my jar of smuckers :eek: i ripped him a new bottom :p how dare he eat my stuff when he has a cupboard full off crap :rolleyes: ive had to hide it from him.

friday PP
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- chicken omellete
D- pork
S- choc mug cake, tsp smucker sf hot fudge sauce, quark

hes taking me into the city to meet friends for lunch tommorrow

You tell him lass...lol why do they always want what we've got. :-D
Ellie your right back in the zone. Your heads in the right place and great to read xxx have a great Dukan weekend

I DID NOT BUY THE SF SMUCKERS FOR YOUR HUSBAND so technically it is stealing and I am shopping him to the cops!!!! LOL! Typical he wants to eat that when he could melt down a mars bar from his stash!!! Have a lovely weekend Ellie and enjoy town! x

this smuckers sounds delish, but unfortunately I haven't got so will have to stick to lemon curd LOL.

Nortynorty husband. Just you tell him we are all watching him from now on LOL.

enjoy your lunch x

what a busy day, up early to chuck stallion out, have breakfast, get ready for town (takes a while) lol then drive to aberdeen... quick look in shops then meet friends for lunch, I had a nice ham omellete with salad, tomato & mushrooms & a coffee... hubby had sweet potatoe chilli and lime soup... had a little taste and it was lovely he also had a prawn mayo bagette, felt quite pleased with myself today. bout a dress.... like i really needed another one lol. did the shopping on way back, done the stables got the stallion back in then dragged the yearling out the field for showing tommorrow. all bathed and trimmed and tucked up in her stable. not too early start thankfully. made fajitas for dinner... hubby had the works i just had the chicken & veg hes also had scones and clotted cream.... fatty :p

saturday PV
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- ham omellete, green salad, mushrooms, tomato
D- chicken fajitas (meat & veg only)
S- muller light mint yoghurt with oatbran

wow Ellie, very busy day. Hope tomorrow a bit better and hope the showign goes ok

Another dress Ellie lol.....well a girl just gotta do what a girl gotta do lol. Food sounds yum xxx

just an everyday wear black dress from primark sidd, quite thick for wearing with thicker tights in winter :)

had a nice morning at the show no results to write home about really :rolleyes: judge was honest and said my yearling isnt her type of connie... not typey enough as she likes them more pony like .... have never done well under this judge with anything but hey ho aim was to take the yearling out on her own and stand in the box for a while at a show without company... she was as good as gold

foods been good so far weight down again...roll on the rest of the day. i may not be back as we are probably going to wean the foal later this afternoon lol

Good luck with the weaning!!! Glad show went good and that baby was well behaved - great that she was so grown up to go all by herself!! Ours would have a fit hence very little in hand showing done here!! LOL! xAll sounding Dukan good which is great Ellie and dress sounds good too! x

SMUCKERS!!! OMG I need to get to the same part of the dukan bus u are on...mmmmm is all i can say and that i am suitably jealous!!

I just googled smuckers........looks like a very norty treat. LOL

its sugar free hot fudge sauce and the stats are pretty good lol... limiting myself to a tsp every other day or so

another good pp day over with
Sunday PP
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- 2 boiled eggs & smoked salmon
D- salmon & spoonfull cottage cheese
S- choc mug cake & quark

Just looked on Amazon for it and OMG its so expensive, does say its for a 3 pack, but £15 is a lot.

Bet it tastes fabulous though.

morning ladies :D

Evening Ellie hope you've had a good Dukan day xxx

i have sidd and ive been creative again today lol
66195_10151089177763204_1308932134_n.jpg

one of my dog collars

Back