Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Wow these are Defo for a pampered pooch. Beautiful , you clever girl xxx

i was wearing it yesterday, its so beautiful lol

How's Dukan going today Ellie - did you manage a sin free day yesterday? Hope so!!! Was thinking yesterday that it is still v sad that we don't hear from the old Dukaners any more - I only hope that they are okay and just too busy but fear that they are part of the 75% that Dr D says don't see the diet through to conclusion!!! I REALLY don't want to be one of those 75%!!! Which, I guess is half the battle!!! LOL!

yep fine yesterday apart from a couple of toffees lol

OOh I love the collar! I could get my beautiful girls one each,,do bunnies wear collars LOL
I was gonna ask where u got the choc sauce but looks like i get it on amazon, would defo use that. I used to pay £5 a week at slimming world, buy the magazine and buy their snack bars so when I want something from dr dukan site or somewhere else that i know will keep me on the dukan bus thats how i justify it..well thats what i tell my hubby haha

Actually kirsty that is a very very good point. When i think of the three clubs i went to, and the money I spent every week, it more than makes up for all that little extras we get.

I always remind myself that on the worst of weeks I'd spend £45 on takeaway (3 takeaway nights) so anything bought for the diet is pocket money in comparison :)

the dukan choc spread would be a good alternative to the smuckers i think

I've been making my own dukan nutella, really nice. Esp as I flavoured it with hazelnut thsi week. Yummmmm.

im doing fine sara :) was at friends for dinner last night and a few drinks... now Kim & I usually get through 4 bottles of wine .... last time we also started on the sloe gin lol both were sick as pigs.... I took soda water with me and made my wine into sprtizers.... only had 4 small glasses with half & half so very restrained.... wasnt so restrained with the crisps & dip :rolleyes: scales were not kind this morning but also needing a visit from the whoosh fairy so im not worrying and have baked hubby a cake without licking the bowl lol

Not licking the bowl....triumph...

Well the drinking was very restrained Ellie - hope your ready for a good week - I am gonna weigh on Friday and see if my PP days have helped at all in the crusade to fit the LBD!!! If not considering a week of shakes - god I hope not!!! PP days bad enough but at least I still have my muffins and can eat!!! LOL!

Agree with Sara about the shakes xxx

How you doing today Ellie?? All good I hope - I treated myself to some Dublin boots at the weekend - they are totally lush!!!!
Siddid/Sara don't want to do the shakes but flippin heck the dress has GOT to fit and two weeks might not do it!!!! Everything is crossed and I am giving it my best shot! x

Where are you and your menus Miss Ellie!!!! LOL! x

She's snuggled up to that raybun cosy and asleep xxx

Back