Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

enjoy your bubble bath............keeping horses sound like hard work xxx

its very hard work but so rewarding :D had my bath ... feel sleepy now but have some orders to make up and some likes on facebook to return after my networking stint earlier. just made porridge as couldnt be asked faffing mixing the mug cake lol... i added 5 drops of dukan caramel flavouring and it was lush

omg am copying ;p only just made dukan porridge yesterday an today it was lovely!! Read on diary somewhere to have choc porridge ,,hello !! But I have caramel and hazelnut an maple flavourings ! What a choice cake n smuckers or flavoured porridge am actually excited!! Who knew such trivial flavours would be so exciting!!

Where are you lovely???? Hope all continues to be well!!! am struggling myself to get back on plan today - really thought I would slip back into easily but body CRAVING all that rubbish, bread, cake, choc, biscuits etc etc!!!!! Felt sooo rubbish yesterday when I was eating rubbish so can't understand why I want to continue eating rubbish!!! GRRR! x

Ellie - I made your sweet chilli sauce last night (and had it with fish cakes and celeriac mash)... absolutely delicious!

im fine, just busy with stables making doggy collars snowed in... you know the usuall stuff lol

im fine, just busy with stables making doggy collars snowed in... you know the usuall stuff lol

Snowed in............thank god for the tinternet xxx have you got plenty of dukan goodies in ????

Morning Ellie xxx youll have to lift your head up from making all your collars and give us an update on your dukaning xxx Have a good weekend xxx

Right Ellie, we have Mrs R back with us, now you need to come back too so we can get this party started!!! Missing you! All of us need a swift kick up the backside to get this show back on the road.......... x

Right Ellie, we have Mrs R back with us, now you need to come back too so we can get this party started!!! Missing you! All of us need a swift kick up the backside to get this show back on the road.......... x

So true T - come on Ellie get your Scottish bot back

CHRISR said:
So true T - come on Ellie get your Scottish bot back

This. X

Where are you ???

Fear not ladies this bloater shall be back in the fold on the 2nd :(

Yes xxxxx see you on the second xxx

Happy new year & thanks for all your advice in 2012 xxx

hope your ready for the morn................................

Just a newbie saying hello.....looks like you have done fantasic on this plan. Be proud of your effort & have fun with clothes :)

Morning all.... Back with a vengeance so bloated urghhhh can't wait to get back on the bus... I cried on the scales this morning..... Lots of goodies left in the house.... They are all going in a big bag and into hubby's car lol

Back