Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

There's normal Gin & sloe Gin ;)

Please join me and update your stats - mine will make anyone feel better!!!! LOL! x

stats updated... i beat you :(

Ellie well done on updating your stats, now you can look forward to seeing them go downwards. You can do this you are a dukan superhero!!!!! Your diary has always inspired me. And you have a wedding to look forward to how exciting, you will be a beautiful slim bride in New York !!!:D You know you've got the ability to do this. xx

Ellie what a fab goal xxx congratulations on setting your date...............when are us girls coming to finish off the gin and get fitted for our bridesmaid frocks :D

Congratulations Ellie xx how exciting!!! You sound like you are back on track and will soon be storming back to target with the help of all us dukaneers xx

Ooooooooo how exciting, you have something to get back on track for x

OOOOOHHHH Ellie - THANK YOU soooo much for joining me and updating stats, don't feel so alone now and we are even stevens both of us know where we want to be - at least loads of yours will be water weight so gonna speed down when you get going into Dukan - WE CAN DO THIS - we have done it before and can do it again! Lets go gal!!!! xxx

Ellie and Trudy, to be perfectly honest I need you to prove that Dukan can work in the long term. From where I am at the moment, I truly believe it can, but so many weird things have been happening in my life emotionally recently that I can't really be sure what's keeping a halt on my weight gain / eating. Conso might not have proven easy 1st time around but next time I'm sure you'll have learnt - and in the scheme of things it won't be long until you're back there. All the love and luck in the world xxx

How's today doing Ellie??? All good I hope - I am starving like Marvin and gonna cook up a HUGE batch of S+P Chicken for lunch - drooling at the thought already!!! LOL!

If I'm honest I'm still struggling.... Gonna have a PV day... Well PV dinner anyway as I've not even had breakfast yet lol

Keep at it Ellie xxx You know how to do it xxx

Sweetie I KNOW the feeling, but you can do this with your eyes closed and a pony in each hand!!!! Stick with it and take each day as it comes and mentally tick them off as you go - I am not doing anything other than PV until I feel stronger and on track - need the veg atm..... You will still get rid of all the water weight with a PV so go for it lovely and get some rhubarb and tofu creme and muffins and anything else made up to snack on when you feel tempted - I am out of snacks atm apart from muffins and as I said STARVING - last horse ready to work now before lunch and boy I am having three chicken fillets - just hope I can wait for them to cook!!!! Might boil some eggs whilst I am waiting!! LOL!

I have to laugh at you saying water weight....this is the highland show/holiday/ every day since then weight plus the extra Xmas weight I'm trying to shift lol I've got venison burgers grilling, chilli out the freezer and shall make muffins jelly etc once I've done stables

You guys are cracking me up.....but I hear you on the need for PV...its just having that V for variety. I was considering 2 PV days in a row, then 1 PP, or a 1PP/2PV plan - it would certainly be a better option than no plan!!

Happy Day!

Food sounds yummy for today..... If you only put that amount of weight on being off plan since Highland blimmin Show then you are a lucky duck - I was only seriously off plan and even then with days on plan through December and look what happened!!! LOL! Keep hanging in there duck!

I've been up and down lol.. Never over 168 until Xmas though.... Think I was 155 after France, so easy to creep up & up.... Away to make coconut muffins .... I've missed muffins lol.... Got lazy really. Once muffins are in oven I shall heat up my chilli now that its defrosted.

Oh man that chilli was hot..... I don't think the portion I had before it went in the freezer was that hot :eek: lips are on fireeee !! Muffins smell delish..... Mmm coconut yum yum.. I have them with coconut fresh cream later haha (there's that vivid imagination coming back )

Food sounds good Ellie apart from the cream - slapped hand Ellie :) x

Back