Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Ellie, Ellie where are you xxx

I'm here, still struggling along.... We lost father in law suddenly last week so on top of being busy with the stud, we have had that to deal with... Funeral is on Monday after we have the royal highland show over with. Meeting up with Trudy we promise not to eat anything we shouldn't lol

Aw hun sorry to hear that. Well done for staying strong and keeping on going. xx

Awh Ellie, I am sorry. I do envy you your meet up with Trudy :) (and of course hers with you!!)

hope the meets going well lol finally you two meet, be good and kind xxx

I don't promise to be good gals!!!! Can't wait to meet my horsey mm pal in the flesh!!!!! Two words- tablet cheesecake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha! X

Lol well Trudy seen me in the ring showing my pony but I've not met her yet.... She has consumed the Scottish delicacy a bar of tablet lol meeting up tomorrow as I shall not be tied up with hubby & son etc

Exciting Ellie xxx Dukan buddies xxx

Hows it all going hun, I see the meet up was a good one, xx

Meet was great...next time hopefully we will have longer to put the world to rights..... As for diet it's been a bit of a hit or miss since April.... Was good over the RHS until the Saturday when I ventured into the food hall.... Came home with cake and actually was disappointed in it when I discovered my Mississippi mud cake was infact a Costco chocmuffin with not very nice choc butter cream on. Father in laws funeral was yesterday.... Very emotional day..... Minister forgot my nephew was to read a poem in church so it was done at the graveside. He cracked up a couple of times which sent everyone off but he got his emotions together and kept going.... So proud of him. My son was rather worried about the whole having a cord thing and had one of Fred's war medals that he had given to him clenched in his hand during it. He will miss him greatly as he looked on him as a grandfather and Fred was proud of him whenever he won anything with his ponies, got his apprenticeship etc. hubby held it together very well... He said he has done most of his grieving over the last couple of weeks.

Now to keep on the Duran bus for a while... We are away caravaning this weekend hubby has a bike race & I'm taking the 3 dogs so will get some walks in while we are in fort William ..... Next weekend we have a wedding....dress is a wee bit tight so I must stick to diet lol

Sad to rad about your fil but great to read your back xxx we do miss you xxx walking the dogs in Beautiful Fort William what a treat xxx that dress will look fabulous on you.

Morning Ellie, Hope all is well with the Dukaning and hubby bareing up ok after the loss of his dad xxx

Morning all, it's been a long time since my last confession :( so I won't bore you all with the finer details or we could be hear a while :p. I'm back on the diet after a bit of a roller coaster ....I've not been able to get into it with the after math of father In laws death... Visiting mares coming and going ..... Vets visits for injured horses ....one thing after another :/ weight was going up and down like a yoyo... Was at my heaviest yesterday morning so kicked myself into touch and here I am on day 2 of 6 days attack.

Attack day 1
Breakfast- black coffee & yoghurt
Lunch- 3 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
Dinner- roast beef
Supper- 1.5 tbsp oat bran with skimmed milk as porridge

Need to get back into the way of drinking water but scales dropped 4lbs this morning :)

Back