Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

just updated my stats to my weight this morning after losing 4lbs.... im actually disgusted with myself :cry:

That disgusted with yourself feeling will definitely help when/if your paws reach out for forbidden fruit! Bottle it (not the fruit!)... use and abuse it. I am very cruel to myself and find it helps loads!! None of this "oh one won't hurt" rubbish for me! :D

Welcome back Ellie. I updated my stats today too... I realize I was putting it off for a while and just ignoring the fact that the weight was creeping back on. But the great thing is that the only way is down now!
Cxx

Well, Ellie, I had more or less given up hope of seeing you on here again! Good to have you back although I'm sorry it's triggered by weight gain. You've done it before, you can do it again. It seems a few old-timers have the bit between their teeth again suddenly, must be September and the season of new beginnings looming! Good luck, and don't disappear again! xx

Sarah I'm like a bad smell ;) sorry I was absent so long but so busy with the horses and doing outside jobs as we actually have had a summer. Also with one horse after another injuring themselves I've not really had a break from doing them never mind a holiday this year. Hubby treated us to a hot tub so we have also been making full use of that daily and I've sorted out all my paperworks so we may book a last minute flight to New York and finally tie the knot so I better get cracking and get the weight back off.

Day 2 attack
Breakfast- 2 black coffees
Lunch- 2 turkey burgers 2 dry fried eggs
Dinner- salmon & cottage cheese
Supper- porridge

Drank almost 4 litres of fluids between coffee & water

Welcome back Ellie, that wedding is looming and a beautiful dress is waiting to be bought xxx

Another day done and dusted :)

Day 3 attack
Breakfast- salmon leftovers
Lunch- turkey burger 2 dry fried eggs
Dinner- peppered steak
Supper herby galette , quark, smoked salmon

My word, another wedding to attend! NY too! fabulous! What wonderful motivation for you Ellie x

glad to see you back 'old timer' from a fellow 'old timer'. Don't worry your not the only one! Think I need to marry MrR again for some added motivation :)

Welcome back Ellie - I remember going through this with you the first time and I am going through it again too. Keep at it! I am surprised how many of us are re-starting right now. As we go along through cruise we need to figure out why the final phase broke down so that the next time "life" happens we are better prepared.

I'm with you Ellie though not doing attack - did two PP days but did have a small amount of salad today - not beating myself up - v busy weekend coming up - our breed show this weekend and then Chatsworth!! Next week our old trainer comes back to help me with a youngster so busy busy!!! Keep going Missus - I will weigh on Monday - don't worry, my updated stats will make you laugh while I sob quietly in the corner!!! LOL!

Lol Trudy well attack went out the window 2 days on the trot there... S today I booted my jacksy and have managed to stay on track with veg.... Sill showing an ok loss so far so I will keep plugging on

I'm intending to ;)

You know this works, you'll do it Ellie, I have faith in you xxx

Back