ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Let us know how you go with the S+S sauce! Every little helps! x

wednesday PP
B- 2 caramel muffins & caramel quark icing, black coffee
L- salmon. black coffee
D- turkey
snacks- sf jelly, muffin, ff greek yoghurt

I'll be waiting for that s+s recipe :)

I too had the comment when my weight got pretty low for me (65K) that I was looking ill, wan and anorexic. I positively beamed with joy. DUH! Many people have told me at my current weight I look better! (Can't they see my belly????!!!!)

Loving the horsey talk in this thread...

well last night I forgot to shut the top door of the 3 year old fillys stable.... she has been known to climb out so I didnt get much sleep when i realised i hadnt in bed last nite.... every single noise i heard sounded like her clmbering over the door LOL what a relief to get up this morning and see her quite happy looking out .... hopefully thats the end of her escaping. Have spent the morning making pancakes for my farmer neighbour and his dad and when he delivered my straw he was very happy when i gave him them :D his wife lives in bristol so he fends for himself most of the time so I though a bit home baking would be a treat for them.

fairly mild again today but rather breezy so doesnt feel as warm but nice enough to do things outside without a jacket on.

the S & S recipe uses a can of fanta zero wich is probably a wee bit higher in cals than recommended but might be nice for something a bit different ...Ill try it this weekend

Glad said filly didn't make a jump for it!! One of our yearlings did at Christmas and has broken his splint bone - GRRRR - not lame at all but nice bony bit when you run down his leg - you can't see it - just feel it!!Stupid baby!!!
Isn't the weather lovely. Ironically I have worked all the horses indoors today in this lovely weather but they have all been doing things that needed indoors and our lovely foal (who has the very cutest ears I have ever seen) is monopolising the green where I would work them!!! Never mind - one horse left so will maybe take her out for a wee drive before it disappears! Weren't you nice making some pancakes bet they love you now!!

oh yes... think im his best friend now LOL

the filly climbed out the stable when we first moved here so has had the top door shut ever since... think she is settled enough now to leave it open and the hairs growing back on her legs. thank goodness as her first shows in 4 weeks

my boy should be on the bus :D hubby picking him up from the bus station when he finishes work at 12.30 :bliss:

Hee hee your son home - is the house well stocked???? Are you ready to be waiting on him hand and foot!? Hope your son not going to enourage to have a wee glass of wine (or 20) this evening!!! Mind you I am going out for dinner tomorrow night and defo having a few cheeky vodkas!!!! LOL ........... Mind you your gonna be outnumbered by the boys this weekend Ellie - hope you keep them in line!!!

cupboards are bare lol .... no drinking this weekend :p and no i wont be waiting on him hand and foot.... have never done that for a man and dont intend to start now lol

LOLOLOLOL!! You do surprise me Ellie!!!! (NOT!) How long is he home for???? x

He's heading back Sunday evening .... So far he's ate a load of sausage rolls, honey roast nuts, and drank almost 2 litres of diet irn bru.... He has however chopped some firewood lol

my weight was up by a 1lb or 2 this morning... have had pretty bad transit issues this week and feel quite bloated so im not worrying about it as it will rectify itself. Mission for today is to find tofu .... the boys want me to make cheesecake for them so i need a pud also lol. going to try the sweet & sour recipe tonight will let you know if its a success :D

At least you know why Ellie which must be a big consolation. Did you avoid the wine so far???? I am looking forward to my cheeky vodka tonight - hope my hangover isn't a bad one!!!!!!!

managed to get loads of rhubarb today from farmfoods yum yum.... but still no tofu :(

Hope you had a great time with your son Ellie and your not missing him too much. Also hope you had a great Dukan weekend! xxx

was glad to see the back of him again LOL...I forgot how much he eats and drinks ..... hes drank my entire stash of diet drinks and everytime i looked round he was eating something .... he also cost hubby £80 in the hollister shop for a hoody and a tshirt. not quite sure how that happened seeing as he works and earns his own money lol

Oh and he also tripped over my scales and broke them so ive no idea what i weigh and its affecting my eating grrr ...im heading down to the other house thursday so will get a new set while im down.

Tried the sweet n sour recipe on saturday and it was lovely... even hubby said it was very good after screwing his face up when he seen me pouring a can of fanta zero into the pot LOL

Funny how children eat you out of house and home whatever their age! Sounds like you had a good weekend though, I'm glad.
Can we have the sweet and sour recipe please :D

Ellie - just found this on the slimming world thread:

Irn Bru Chicken is simple :

i used 3 chicken breasts,
1 can diet irn bru
same amount of passata
splash worcestshire sauce
splash balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp minced garlic

slow cooker for 4-6 hours, with lid off for last hour

What do you think? Dare I try it?

Back