ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

You cant help it when the cravings are bad - well done on losing the 2 though. Weather is beautiful here cold but very sunny so going for a walk instead of ironing - I can always do that tonight whilst watching the rubbish progs on TV.

That blimmin sellotape - obviously didn't put it on well enough!!! Did you rip it off in seconds???? Superglue that lid back on or better still throw the blimmin things away! LOL! That said a handful of QS is not the end of the world - I know if I ever break this diet I am going to eat more than a handful of QS - Dominoes sent a text last night saying any size pizza £6.99 - I could taste the flippin thing and wanted one sooo much - I think it is only the fact that it is a 20 mile round trip that I didn't!!! Well done on losing the two pounds, probably at least another two are gone bearing in mind that it is TOTM. Ben is poorly and home today so I have set him up on the sofa and have the monitor in the office. Bless him. He won't eat a thing - maybe that's what I need - a touch of a bug to lose my appetite. Hope you have a lovely weekend - the weather here is v cold and the horses are on their toes a bit!!! Trying to keep warm but not easy in the indoor, think I need to invest in some ear muffs as my ears felt like they were going to drop off!!! x

Well done on the loss and if I had Quality Street in I would definitely eat them due to TOTM so you have my commiserations. And the puppy on the scales is adorable!!!

Caved into a handful of quality street last night... So angry with myself but now that it's totm hopefully I can keep on the straight and narrow

Ellie it could have been a lot worse - you could have had the entire contents :eek: keep going you are doing 'FAB'

well i seem to be over the worst of my TOTM pains & cravings.... thats the worst its been for a long time & hubby reminded me ive been taking a daily dose of asprin for my blood disorder since xmas so that could explain why ive been so bad this time.
He got the new part fitted fitted in the rayburn this weekend and its been going full guns lol... kitchen is so nice and cosy despite the freezing cold temps outside... currently got my bum parked on it after doing some of the stables having a coffee & im going to attempt making muffins in it shortly LOL

windows and doors are going in wednesday !! but we are forcast snow grrrrr .... it keeps changing its mind so im praying it doesnt.... i can cope with the temps being in the minus figures whilst they are getting doen as long as its not windy raining & snowing

Very, very, very jealous - I seriously miss having a Rayburn to park my bum on. :D

its making me lazy though... dont want to go back outside to finish of the stables lol. ive got it too hot though and cant get the temp down to do my muffins so i think ill go outside finish the stables then see if its cool enough to bake in

well today has been a good day :bliss:and im staying on this sofa untill its bedtime so temptation doesnt drag me to the quality street :rolleyes: loved my choc orange muffins yumyum and they baked nicely in the rayburn even with my bum parked on it most of the day hehe

Oh and i think i have discovered Goji berries growing in my garden :eek:

moday 16th january PP
Breakfast - poached egg & smoked salmon
Lunch - chocolate orange muffins & FF greek yoghurt
Dinner - smoked haddock, prawns, mussells
snack - SF jelly

SNAP I made choc orange muffins this morning for the first time - yum!!! Hope you haven't burnt your bum on that rayburn LOL and the poor horses stables got mucked out!! Well done for resisting the choc Ellie - they really are not worth it. Hope the windows etc get done on Wed and the weather doesn't stand in the way. Although it is really cold here it is sooooo nice to have the bright sunshine and the crisp weather - the horses however are on their toes more and more. I walked through the barn today around feed time on the way to the pool and they were all doing handstands - it was hilarious! Me thinks tomorrow could be a fun day with my lovely neds! x

my foal was rearing and bucking in her stable today.... so funny hehe .... yep they all got mucked out thorougly today and even did some tidying of the muckheap. I love when its a hard frost as theres no mud on the horses, the dogs, me lol

hard frost again this morning :D love it when its like this.... the air is so crisp and fresh only pain is not being able to ride as the grounds so hard in the field & the end of our drive is sheer ice as there is lots of frozen mud from the tractors liftiing the swedes. cant wait to get my school in this year so i can ride in all weathers :)

anyone got lots of ideas for cooking swede.... all the neighbouring farmers keep handing me them in when they pass & ive enough to stock a supermarket now LOL

brrrrr bums gonna be firmly parked on the rayburn today after the stables are done as ive no windows or doors in the back end of the house LOL its awfy drafty today as the winds picked up again. kept me awake all night.... fell asleep just after hubby got up at 4.30am ...woke again at 6.30 then my alarm went off at 7am :( im so tired today and eyes are like slits

Yesterdays menu was PV
B- carrot & mixed spice muffins, black coffee
L- mince & veg chilli
D- cajun chicken salad
s- Veg soup

Snap im tired too up at 5.15 to take child no 1 to work, same again tomorrow - not as cold here no ice on car this morning so that saved 5 mins. Hope it gets warmer in bonny Scotland soon Ellie x

its supposed to snow tonight so hubby said .... brrrr ive 2 1/2 doors in lol.... front door to be finished off so its pretty draughty atm up early tommorrow again as they are starting at 7am :(

At least once they're done you'll be cosy. Anyway, I am still so jealous of that rayburn - we all got caught in a downpour coming home from school and were like drowned rats, even with our ski-jackets on! Hope you're not too tired tomorrow.

shattered today .... its very windy and snowing heavily eek.... front doors being finished now and they have started taking the windows out.... im just waiting on daylight to turn the horses out. cant get near the rayburn today for the dogs LOL

yesterday was pp
B-oatbran porridge
L- cajun chicken & cottage cheese
D- salmon
s- sf jelly

Me also - did not sleep well last night and feeling a bit rubbish this morning. Hope I am not coming down with my son's horrible cold - he was up coughing half the night - drove me nuts in the end - wanted to yell -SHUT UP - poor thing he really couldn't help it! LOL. Hope the windows and door are all done today and the house can get cosy. Wet and drizzly here today. Ground getting really muddy again so I think I will stay in the indoor!!!! Have a great Dukan day Ellie - you feeling back on track now??? No more QS calling your name? x

with the help of hubby ive finished all the rubbish in the house LOL ... one or two here and there doesnt seem to have affected my weight but we will soon see tommorrow. at least now they are gone i can stick to sf jelly & yoghurts. Yesterday i stcuk some home made yoghurt with SF jelly crystals in the freezer and i chomped on that last night... probably not the best thing to eat whilst I had been frozen to the bone all day but it lasted me ages and was quite refreshing.... starting to wish i hadnt chucked out all my ice lolly molds as it would have been great to use with them for a treat

windows & doors are finished and looking great and the house is less drafty... hubby wanting to do some more windows during the summer as they look quite shabby against the new ones now.

Ground still rock hard & roads icy so cant ride again today and i cant plant my rhubarb :(

Back