ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

I've had a nice day today, shame hubby had to spoil it with a strop :( went to meet a local girl for coffee... Was nice to have another person to chat too instead of the animals lol. Foodwise was good again apart from the haggis for burns supper lol

B- rhubarb muffins, 100g ff greek yoghurt
L- beef casserole left over from Monday
D- haggis neeps & carrots ( doesn't have the same ring to it as tatties) lol
S- sf jelly, muffin

4 coffees & 2 litres water

Last edited:
FORGOT it's burns night and I LOVE haggis!!!!! ARGH! Oh well, chicken will have to suffice. Hope hubby over his strop - woo him with strawberry mousse if needed!!!! LOL.

not a chance :p the mousse is mines all mines ;)

rubbish nights sleep again last night... it was really windy again and coming from a different direction so all sorts of different noises. Have made myself get up with the alarm though and tryiung to wake up with coffee. had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and liked what i saw so another reason to keep going LOL. have done some sit ups this morning to try and tone this jelly belly and the plan is to dig out the zumba game for the wii thats been gathering dust since i bought it over a year ago. will have coffee no2, muck out 6 stables then play my game LOL

That's great news Ellie!! Will wait to see your stats this week!!! Can't wait. Is FREEZING here today and we just got the pair ready to drive and the heavens opened with freezing rain. Had to grit our teeth and hitch them up and get moving. They were frozen and soaking too, and what happened??? Ten minutes later it was sunny and just cold. Just our luck. Mind you got to try out my sealskin gloves and they are toasty, need the same for my feet now..... Think I should get mucking out again - stopped since all our staff back - that might help the weight loss!!! Have a good day Ellie and great that you are soooo back on track. We WILL be slim jims (well you are already) for Royal Highland.........BTW I tried on one of those Joules country jackets yesterday - it was LUSH and all the girls said I should buy it...........£150 in the sale - I don't think soooooo!!! LOL x

I bought a toggi swanson taylored ladies tweed jacket in may for my birthday... well hubby paid for it and ive worn it once and it drowns me now so im going to have to sell it to get a smaller one :(

such a shame as its a stunning jacket

9-swanson-willow-lge-1.jpg

done the zumba workout on the wii after doing the stables and it was hilarious... good job no-one was around as i think they would have been in histerics at my lack of co-ordination & rythem

Lovely jacket Ellie and I would have been interested in buying it off you if it had been shorter - I don't suit longer jackets!!!! Get it on e-bay now though cos they look like they are selling for good prices! Quick before winter is gone!!! No point keeping it now!! LOL. Its great to lose the weight but I hate it when something you love to wear no longer fits - I kinda go into a mini mourning moment!!! LOL! Mind you I sold a load of size 26/28 formal dresses this winter and it was great to think they were going to good homes of people who would struggle to find dresses to fit - they were lovely and flattering too! Did you get out riding this week or is the weather still rubbish - do you have snow even???? Hate the blimmin stuff. One of our weanlings - well now yearlings jumped out of the field today - that's nearly five foot high and was prancing up and down - hilarious - naughty girl - looked very pretty with her tail up over her back though!!! x Zumba sounds interesting - I think I would lock the door and close the curtains round here - people would be dying of laughter at the sight of me!!!

so blooming annoyed with myself.... after lunch yesterday I had the most horrendous urge for choclate... while passing a small mars bar on the ledge in the porch so i ate it... then had 2 crackers and a piece of cheese, then a family size bag of sea salt crisps... then another small mars bar :( ... i then however reigned myself back in gave myself a boot in the jacksy and just had my chicken for dinner and no treats that id planned. the result was gut ache all evening :(

ELLLLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! ARGH , what are you like missus!! I am gonna take a wee trip up to your house and banish all those crazy little tidbits that are lying around to tempt you to the other side!!! LOL. Again as I think we said before, in the grand scheme of things not exactly a disaster!!!! On and up she cried and waved her wooden leg!!! I think I'm going mad from lack of carbs and sugar or it may just be that the accountant just left and my brain is fried - dry fried at that!!! LOL x

im doing ok today... my stomach is killing me still ....sitting eating the lemon & fresh ginger muffins ive just baked... and a ff greek yoghurt with passion fruit flavouring LOL .... I will get as damn nr target as i can for my friends wedding in march grrr

Weighed in this morning and another 2lbs gone. I now have 13 to go to get to my true weight :D

Yesterday was PP .
B- poached egg & smoked salmon
L- lemon & fresh ginger muffins , ff Greek yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan passion fruit flavour
D- salmon & cottage cheese
S- strawberry mousse

yabadabadoooooo!!! Fantastic news Ellie, OMG less than a stone to gooooooooo -wooohoooo, amazing!! SOOOOOO happy for you. xxx

thanks guys... meal plan went a bit to pot yesterday as by the time we drove down the road, nipped in to see hubbys dad then checked the house and drove to my parents to see them there was no time to go out for dinner so grabbed a couple of supermarket cooked chicken thighs and a portion of mixed salad.... wasnt really enough before heading to the pub with friends. then lost count of how many drinks i had .... tummy rumbled all night in bed and i now have the munchies but im keeping control of my urges and ate a pack of cold meat on the way back up in the car while hubby scoffed a family sized bag of chicken and thyme crisps.... they smelt lovely lol

So saturdays PV menu ended up as
B- lemon & fresh ginger muffins
L- salmon & roasted peppers & cherry tomatoes
D- 2 rostierre chicken thighs & salad

several vodkas & diet coke

Not quite in the league of the 4 bottles of wine! LOL - fingers crossed that you manage to have a good day today and a fab week. xx

very chilly today with a few flurries of snow..think when i get up in the morning it will be white out there. Had a decent days eating although had the munchies but stayed on track

PV day
B- 2 rhubarb muffins, 2 black coffees
L- 6 slices grilled ham, 2 grilled tomatoes, 2 dry fried eggs, dry fried mushrooms, black coffee
D- cottage pie topped with celeriac mash, mange tout, 2 pints water
Snacks- beetroot, pickled onions, ham, sf jelly, orange mousse

Doing well Ellie, hope the snow doesn't hamper your routine tomorrow with the horses. Have you tried the Zumba again? I think I burn more calories laughing than I do dancing!!

We had a few flurries here today this morning and I was dreading more but really warmed right up and settled into a fair day. Went for a walk with Ben and a friend which was really nice but a bit muddy. Well done for staying on track when you had the munchies - your menu looks fab for today. I bought some celeriac, gonna try it on Wednesday - did you just cube it and boil it??? Not sure how to do it!!! Had the soy/ginger steak thing again today - lordy that is lush - can't believe I am eating such gooooooood food on Dukan - I will never not cook again regardless of what happens on my Dukan plan. SOOOOO pleased with wi today - thank goodness I was a nervous wreck!!! Hope the horses are all well. Best Boy doing fine and vets happy so on schedule for Wednesday back home.

That's good about the boy, my lot are fine, going to hopefully clip my ridden show boy today so I can work him harder, he will be in a right strop then lol
Windy again today... But at least its not raining.
Yep just peeled cubed and boiled the celeriac, will need ti find something else new to try now lol

Well I hope you've managed to move your bum from the rayburn and now have hair in places that you didn't know you had places!!! And that the said horse behaved and isn't too incredulous that you took all his hair off in this cold weather - it's mighty chilly and damp down here today. Just finished the horses in the indoor and my feet are not enjoying the day!!! Off to town to do errands this afternoon so boots and thick coat required!!! Defo need to keep expanding our menus - have you tried the cauliflower rice idea??? I am keen but don't have the food processor and not keen on buying one to try it!!!! LOL.

Back