ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

pp today
B-passion fruit muffins & quark icing
L- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
D- mince
S- ham, sf jelly & blackcurrant mousse

thank you :D

bit chilly and windy here this morning brrrr..... think we are forcast rain :( atm everything is frozen solid. I much prefer it like that as there is no mud to contend with doing the horses.

Hope the rain stays away Ellie -- are you in control today?????LOLx

yes for the moment... had a good day yesterday but today i keep walking to the fridge...looking in it then coming away again.... think i may need to boil some eggs to keep me going. Have came back in from stables as the wind was just so cold and set my fingers off ... have now got some colour back in them but not looking forward to going out again.

on the plus side... it looks like my flavourings are on the van for delivery at last today and also my dress :D

Yay, hope the dress is amazing. My Dukan order just arrived but haven't opened it yet!!! Exciting - need to make a batch of muffins so gonna try the nougat - how much do you add to your muffin mix and do you add any other flavourings???

when i did the passion fruit ones i added 5 or 10 ml .... best to taste the batter then decide if you need more

delivery man has been with both my flavourings and dress.... and OMG tried the dress on and it fits like a glove :D its all satiny and shiny and slinky and gorgeous LOL

Yay to slinky dress - that should keep you on the straight and narrow cos you don't want no lumps and bumps showing at the wedding!!!! LOL! It is sooooo cold here today I really don't want to go out anymore. My feet are blocks of ice and my morning was finished off perfectly with a vet visit which meant I didn't get to eat lunch till 2.15!!! It wasn't pretty, the vet nearly lost an arm!!!! Mind you my chicken tasted extra delicious but I was so hungry I then made some tuna up with tomato and just kept on eating!!! Feel better now but still freezing - how the sun has the audacity to shine today when it is sooo flipping cold I will never know!!!

same here trudy... was supposed to be milder but the wind has been biting cold and played havoc with my poor hands... kept having to come in and warm my gloves up just one more lot of hay & feeds to do at 7.30 then thats me for the day :p

It's freezing here today - I was thinking of you and Trudy having to work in it, at least I was just walking in it. The dress sounds amazing, glad it fits well - you'll look and feel wonderful. Did you get any flavourings you haven't tried before? Well done for walking away from the fridge!

i got apple crumble, hazelnut & nougat

Well I got muffins to bake in the morning so will try the new nougat flavouring - not sure about tasting the batter though Ellie! SOOOO happy that your dress is a success you will feel amazing at the wedding and knock the socks off people who haven't seen you for a while! Hope your hands have recovered - think today is the coldest one this year for me so far. Only just warming up now and been in the house since 6pm!! Hoping our mare due to foal won't set her alarm off again tonight - don't think we have managed a full 24 hrs without her setting it off itching her tail - she has a touch of sweet itch but honestly in this cold and at this time of year I don't think the midges are out!!!! LOL. PP day tomorrow - really hope the weather decides to be a bit milder or at least a bit less damp!

Trudy Ive got nougat too one of my favs plus caramel another fav and trying hazelnut this time but really want coconut (out of stock) hope its back in stock when my dukan friend orders hers

the midges are out up here ;) monsters they are too lol ive also got one with sweet itch in foal so will need to get her covered up

I didn't think you'd get midges in this weather, must be too cold surely??

Like the sound of the flavours be sure to tell us what you think....

You would think it was too cold but the blighters still come out when the suns out up here

I have the baking smell of apple crumble wafting round my kitchen this morning yum yum ... sadly its just muffins but i hope the taste wont be dissapointing LOL

The dress sounds lovely Ellie - will we get to see photos?

I've been thinking about ordering some of the flavourings - have you tried the Da Vinci ones to compare the Dukan to?

No ive never tried the da vinci ones to compare them

Back