ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

yes it dried up and turned into a pleasant afternoon... got 2 loads of washing done, cleaned and hoovered the hall, living room, stairs, upper hall & 2 bedrooms. will do the kitchen utility room and bathroom tommorrow. also got my C25K run done. hubby rode the boy who was very hard work after it took 30 mins to catch him :p hubby should know not to wear a riding hat to catch him as hes no daft ;) he was then a bit wired and wanting to gallop everywhere hehe
also mucked out the 6 stables so had a lot of exercise today lol. ate plenty good food so all in all a fabulous day and i feel amazing again :D

sunday PP
B- nougat muffins, quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- 2 scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & ham, black coffee
D- tex mex chicken, cottage cheese, blackcurrant mousse

Ah glad you had a good day Ellie and the menu looks fab. How hilarious is your pony - he is obviously a bit of a character!!! Does he enjoy going to the shows??? Ours love it and leap in the lorry - mostly cos they get ad lib hay for a change and lots of pampering!!!
Hope you have a good day today and the weather is good up there. Feels mild to day but not looked out of the window yet!!! LOL

Yes he loves going to shows, we took him out in the box a few times to accompany our little diva when she was a foal to the youngstock shows He looked upset when the ramp went back up and he hadn't got to play at the parties lol

Love him!!! Just helped load one of the grooms horses - what a mean arse he is!!! About 16.2 and just wanted to throw his feet in your face and then threw a wobble at the lunge line!!! I left them to it till I could bear it no longer so suggested they take the big lorry as he may load better, put a chain over his nose, put the ramp down, made sure she was not leading him and he walked in like a lamb - what a brat - a total p..ss taker!!!! Cannot stand horses like that! When he threw the wobble she patted him and let him graze - GRRRR - that's right just reward his rubbish behaviour!!!
Rant over - hope the weather is good - tis nice here - no rain/snow so far!!!

hate horses like that also... total taking the P and can get dangerous. very windy & cold here today... never 2 days the same grrr im in a go slow mode haha need to go out and muck out but really cant be bothered today :( going to have lunch then do them as will have to nip into the village and see if i can get white fish... i have left over salmon , prawns & smoked haddock

Hope the fish pie turned out okay! I made a cottage pie with the bns and celeriac topping and couldn't resist having some and then some fish pie - can you hear the pig snorting!!! Eaten LOADS again today but all Dukan good but maybe with a few too many tolerated items!!! Aw well back to it tomorrow! Still waiting for the mare to foal - hurry up missus!!!!

fish pie was delish and so easy.... didnt get white fish due to my lazyitus so just made do with the salmon prawns & smoked haddock. hope you have both had a good day.... im back in the zone well and truly.... had that lovely buzzy feeling of being back in ketosis... hubby just offered me half a bag of bacon rasher crisps and i refused them :p he better not leave them laying around though as its pp day tommorrow and i may crave something. also made hazelnut muffins this morning mmmmmm with hazelnut quark mmmmmmm

Monday PV
B- 2 hazelnut muffins & hazelnut quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- 2 egg red onion, mushroom & chicken omellette, black coffee
S- sf jelly
D- fish pie topped with celeriac mash yum yum
S- homemade yoghurt & stewed rhubarb 2 pints of water

another good day food wise but currently not speaking to hubby :( not so much as even a card.... then he had the nerve to scrub out what id written on his card and write my name on it and give it to me which upset me ...... insensitive git.... its now in the bin

Tuesday PP
B- hazelnut muffins, hazelnut quark, 2 coffees
L- venison burger & 2 dry fried eggs, black coffee, sf jelly
D- braised steak, yoghurt

Can't believe he did that - no wonder he is in the dog house - I hope he sees the error of his ways! Make him pay Ellie! LOL. Glad you had a good Dukan day though - well done for not going off track. Hope you have another great day tomorrow and said hubby makes it up to you!!! Looking forward to a full nights sleep after being up till 3am with baby foal last night. Had a busy day too so pretty worn out!!!

I also exploded at him as he kept asking me if I wanted a square of the chocolate I'd bought him fir valentines day , told him if I'd (insert swear word here ) wanted the chocolate I would have taken itback of him and ate it myself. The dogs even ran for cover as I was so angry :(

I did however stick to plan and not cave even though I had the munchies ... So much hungrier on PP days

SO the big question is - how goes it today Ellie and have the dogs returned to the fold???? xx

Hi Ellie your not the only one minus a valentine gift/card whatever. Ive been married a long long time but 'thats not the point is it' I said to MrR. I had coffee brought up to me when he was leaving for work but I'd rather have stayed asleep but for his nibs waking me up - MEN! I work in a floral dept where they go to floral 'wholesalers' on a daily basis so why no flowers! Never mind I will buy my own pressie - new YSL lipstick/lip tint in one.

still nothing today but i told him how upset i was that hed done that to the card i bought him . He said but we agreed not to buy each other anything... but he had said dont buy him anything ..... I told him that a cheap card and a mug or something equally as cheap would have made my day and that I dont feel appreciated. dont htink he really gets it ;)

anyway good day again today... made the lasagne from the recipe thread which was nice :) used beef mince though as no turkey mince in the freezer

Can you make it any clearer??? Lordy MEN they really do not get it!!! Anyway Ellie who needs a crappy card (I got a You're Special Mug!!!) or similar..... The very fact that you are totally different woman from the one last Valentines Day, looking totally gorgeous and totally in control of your life is worth so much more!!! And revenge will be spending lots and lots and lots of hubby's money on more gorgeous clothes!!! How's your boy going btw - ready for the show at the weekend???? Hope the weather is at least kind or that the show is indoors!!! x

wednesday PV
B- passion fruit muffins, passion fruit quark icing & 2 black coffees
L- salmon & mustardy celeriac mash & wilted spinach, sf Jelly
D- lasagne (recipe thread)
S- muffin & greek yoghurt

the Boy is starting to work nicely after pratting around for about 15 mins at the start LOL... the show is indoors on sunday but otdoor warm up. He never goes that well indoors and i think the classes are well filled so will see how he is warming up, got schedule for next show 24th march.... will take him and the 3 year old to that as I should be able to run her out myself as hubby cant run yet with his hip.... I think thats just an excuse personally :p

Back