ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Hope the weather is kind tomorrow Ellie and you can get some tofu - the sun has shined today but its been cold. Ive been ironing on and off all day and still I can see a mountain - oh well at least there is no hurry to get them done before work tomorrow as IM OFF - Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x

yesterday was PP ... was good untill hubby wanted his scones... then i had 1 then another :rolleyes: so no suprise that the scales were back up a 1lb *slaps self* theres 1 lonely scone staring at me on the rack alongside my muffins... thankfully its not screaming at me like it was yesterday. hubby can have it this evening.

sunday PP
B- 2 cinnamon goji berry muffins & vanilla quark icing
L- omelette with chopped up ham (2 eggs)
D- chicken & BBQ sauce, 2 scones & jam
S- muffin

having a PP today as would need to swap at end of week anyway as going out to dinner saturday with hubbys work collegues... not looking forward to that as its in an itallians and ive been sent the menu and there is very little thats dukan friendly :( lashings of oil on everything grrrr

It is always harder when cooking for family.
I was "forced" :) to taste corn muffins,brownie + fudge and traditional pancake.... last year.

Nothing a few PP days won't fix..

Have a great Monday.

Oh Ellie blimmin scones!!! At least they should now all be gone!! Come on you glamourous gal - you and I have a date at the Royal Highland and we defo want to be skinny minis together both on conso so we can get some treats in the food hall - never know might find some tablet cheesecake!!!! But can't have it if we're still messing around on cruise!!! My mouth is watering again - that blimmin tablet!!! LOLOLOL. Hope you put extra effort into the garden/horses/housework to get rid of that scone belly!!! x

lol im just sitting doing my highland entries.... im going to be there for the 4 days :D members bar for pimms ?? :p

the weather forcasters were right....woke up to a good few inches this morning .......... of snow :p ponies were might annoyed that i put them out in a snow storm last night... they stood at the gate looking at me as if to say you gotta be kidding right... away to get dressed to get them in. not sure if blacksmiths here today or tommorrow so have to nip to the village to get cash.... hubby not long text saying the roads are terrible

Oh to have a nice warm scone with best butter ............:drool: sorry - I was thinking of brown sauce yesterday - WHY!

Mr Ellie is the biggest saboteur and he should bake his own scones and then eat them immediately !!! LOL

Oh awful weather - for once I can say the weather is good here compared to yours - dull but dry - hate snow with a passion - has someone forgot its April .......... My birthday is next week and when I was a child it snowed then.

I hope your horses are well and not too grumpy with the snow ellie! Even with the bad weather it still sounds idyllic for me down in London...I really don't think I'm born to be a city dweller.....I noticed you have a rayburn and I wondered - do you ever do fried eggs in the oven? It's a sort of cross between a fried and baked egg, cooks it all round. We've had an Aga for years and years and I've always done them on in a non-stick aga pan and bung it in and they are the best eggs and come out really well with no oil/butter, so I just realised perfect for dukan. :)

ive never done them in the oven just in the pan on top of it

well, I recommend them that way too.... :)

And I love all this Dukan cooking - It's strange how now I'm finding time for cooking, because I have to, when I didn't always in recent years. Really enjoying it :)

had a good food day today

tuesday PP
B- 2 hazelnut muffins with chocolate & hazelnut quark icing
L- salmon & cottage cheese
D- turkey mince flan & BBQ sauce
snacks- turkey, ham, sf jelly, muffin

have made 5 portions of orange mousse & 4 portions of sf jelly up for snacking on the rest of the week

Your menus are always sooo lush Ellie. You could very easily start your own business doing mail order Dukan ;-)

I was thinking you could publish a dukan recipe book! He does say in his book to write in with recipes that are good :) maybe you could team up..... ;)

Glad you had a good day Ellie - scone belly will be gone by now! LOL xxx

scone belly dropped by 2.2 :p saturdays gain almost gone

oh my god.... today is dragging... im on cup of coffee no 5 from boredom haha. horses all in and had their feet done....2 had manes tidied up... well one not quite finished yet as farrier arrived so will do a bit more in a bit. done all the dishes etc so kitchen tidy... done a load of washing and its hang over the rayburn to dry. keep getting up to answer the door as i think someones at it but its the kittens making the noise lol. hubby not coming home till late tonight as hes out for dinner with the bosses after work. when im bored like this i spend too much on ebay LOL ....have bought a new show tie ...and now looking at waistcoats but its expensive... hmmmmm

wednesday PP
B- 2 passion fruit muffins & passion fruit quark icing
L- salmon & cottage cheese, Sf jelly
D- turkey mince flan & BBQ sauce
S- orange mousse & a muffin

Buy it, buy it, a gal needs show clothes - glad the scone belly about gone and sounds like you had a very productive day! How's the snow??? Going I hope, we had sleet and wind all day but not as bad as I thought!!! Weekend weather not looking grand atm!!! Great - our clinic is gonna be a wash out!!! LOL.... Do you think you will make it to your show this weekend. Hope so.

MORNING !!! :D can you tell im happy this morning LOL the scales were my friend this morning woop woop.... im back in the zone :D

I used flickafleas (i think it was flickaflea) chart log idea and started logging my weight bm's etc and marked if i cheated LOL i needed to kick myself into touch to get the last bit off. so heres what i logged

saturday pv 157.2 totm up by 3lbs ish
sunday pp 156.2 totm down by 1 then i cheated grrrr
monday PP 157.2 totm & bm up by 1 then i cheated double grrrr
tuesday PP 158.6 totm & bm up by 1.4 but i was good :)
wednesday pp 156.4 totm & bm down by 2.2 & i was good again :)
thursday pp 153.6 EEEKKKKKK im gonna be good again :p

planning on doing PP today & tommorrow to keep me in the zone then PV saturday & sunday then back on my 1&1 to get this last bit off

should get to the show saturday trudy... snow almost gone as it turned into a lovely day yesterday and roads clear. its raining this morning so will get rid of the last drifts

Lovely to read you so in the zone hun :) not long to go now, I think logs are a good idea I have a paper one I've used since January, at the moment it needs improvement! :eek::) x

Back