ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

If i had the energy to go out on the horses i would try it but i have no energy at all as its exhasting me just trying to breathe.... the fencers started yesterday and i was dying to walk down the hayfield to see how it was looking but knew id never make it.... even more snot today but my chest feels easier... gotta go out and unlock the barn so they can get the generator etc out... im sure that 100m walk will floor me

ellie don't let other people get to you , you are doing great and losing weight consistantly, and looks from your ticker almost at goal . keep up the good work and most important rest and drink plenty of fluids until you are well

My Mum's got the same thing Ellie and dying a death - said she hasn't been out of her jammies for two days!! Not good - hope your managing to stick to plan though and getting some good r+r! I should be doing accounts instead of being on here - but hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

im dressed but OMG my legs are achy .... trying to muster up the energy to skip out the stables and get the horses in for feeding

Don't listen to those busybodies Ellie - I've seen so much tosh written about the Dukan and other diets by people who've never read the books and don't know what they're talking about. Hope you're feeling a little better today. You will be at your target so soon! TOTM definitely will be having an impact too. Make yourself some nice turkey mince flan and some muffins :) (if you have the energy!) xx

have just been out to get the horses in and ive nackered myself... really struggling for breath ...luckily i had muffins baked for this morning & im about to make an omellette then im going to lay on the kitchen sofa.... hubby just been on the fone to see how the fencers are getting on and hes told me to do more steam inhilation and rest.

Sounds like your going to need antibiotics, don't let it go on too long and get a proper hold, go and see the doctor x has your dizzyness stopped? Your for the knackers yard lol, because you know your wrinkly lol only joking xxx

ellie i forgot to mention on my post before. I consulted my doctor before doing dukan and she said she had no problem with it

you dont sound too good Mrs - hope you will feel better soon - lots of nasty bugs around at the moment - throat infections, sickness bugs etc take care Ellie x

Sending you get well soon hugs Ellie as you sound as rough as! Get better soon my DD buddy xxxx

i think i feel a bit better this morning girls :) spent half the night coughing and went back to bed for an hour and a half after the alarm went off... time will tell when i go out to do the horses lol... its lashing rain so not looking forward to it :( its rained non stop here since the 1st of april :( really getting fed up now.

eating hasnt been great the last few days but will draw a line under it and carry on as normal.

Sweetheart when your feeling as rough as you obviously do just getting through the day is what counts. Glad your feeling a wee bit better honey, do the bare minimum with the horses - extra hay and they will be happy! It is pouring here today too and has been overnight - big puddles everywhere! Hope the rayburn is doing it's job and you are snuggled up...... Fingers crossed for a better day. x

im actually waiting on my haylage being delivered so horses not in yet... conisdering getting straw in again as the field is just trashed ... hubby said they all came to the gate at 5 am this morning wanting in :( the weathers just terrible here :(

Not 100% yet.... Well my head isn't anyway lol poor cremated muffins lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3068485159.jpg
    image-3068485159.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 25
charcoal is good for you so eat em up gal!

i could break a window if i threw one of these bad boys LOL

Ellie your going to loose you street cred burning your muffins lol come on put your crown back on, queen of muffin land xxx

i baked a new batch this evening and my muffin crown is intact LOL even the dogs spat the burnt ones out lol

on the mend now i think.... chest is loose and head much clearer and the achyness has left me. had a good food day yesterday and will be doing pp today and tommorrow as driving down the road for a few days to pick up my new car & do some stuff at the house and visit my parents etc. wont be able to weigh till monday... was going to take scales with me but id just get confused with the different weights.... im sure i can last 4 days without weighing LOL

Back