Elvis daily diary

Weighing in today to see how bad the damage is

I know I've lost my 2stone badge for sure sniff sniff but hope its not too bad so i can slowly get back on track...not long to christmas and lots of eating out

Aha sounds like you have lots on your plate. Have you tried ringing the council they normally have a pest removal service you have to pay for it but it's a one of fee and if the mice come back they come out for free.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aha sounds like you have lots on your plate. Have you tried ringing the council they normally have a pest removal service you have to pay for it but it's a one of fee and if the mice come back they come out for free.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

They have been.....back next week to see how things are but it feels like its been going on forever......im a wreck

Weighed in....could be worse.....must try hard this coming week and see if i can get back on track

Watching children in need in tears.....but resisting snacks for once

Absent for one reason...huge weight gain....now over 9stone again...fed up and depressed

mice still here....and no Christmas in sight...tree decs etc thrown out as chewed in the loft...sigh

need to start dieting again...Before i let even more pile on over the hols

depressed

Oh it sounds like you are having a rough time. Go to wilkinsons or aldi and buy some cheap decorations so you have some up and take it one meal at a time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Right better late than never,..i have spent a week saying leave it until after christmas now but no i start again tomorrow

Gulp just updated my stats and hanging my head in shame...have wiped out 5 months of hard work...BUT am determined to get it under control now and not leave it until Jan when i would have regained all i have lost this year.....am determined to salvage something and only have a stone or less to lose again in Jan

Thanks for the support judith

So as you can see i am now only half way to my goal....but i have at least faced up to it a d am going to try hard for the next weekuntil my next weigh in....

Oh it sounds like you are having a rough time. Go to wilkinsons or aldi and buy some cheap decorations so you have some up and take it one meal at a time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

thank you ....one meal at a time is my new mantra!!!

On a positive note its only 2lbs to regain my 1.5 stone loss banner so that is my target for this week...and by christmas i want to see 8 as the first number on my scales even if the next bit says 13.9!!!!'

2 weeks to christmas and i mean to be good for 2 weeks!!! I can get below 9 stone again

In 7 woeful weeks i have regained 13lbs ....would be nice to lose it as quickly.....off to have my first glass of water in 7 weeks

Managed 3 pints of water today

lunch was gammon with fried onions and mushrooms...hello fry light have missed you!!!

cooking roast chicken for dinner

and no snacks

Back