Elvis daily diary

Veggies and chicken for dinner

and drinking 4th pint of water of the day...so good day 1 so far

Peckish but trying to resist...off to bed..to avoid snacking

Resisted last night but have woken up starving.....off for a nice long bath to take my mindoff it

Morning eat something if you are hungry! That's what free and super free food is for

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Have no super free in...and free isnt free if you dont eat it wi th super free so need to it until i can hit the shops

will have a heb bar now after a sucessful weigh in!!!

Ah well done on a successful wi. Super free us a recommendation but if you can't have it all the time it's ok not to.m

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done for taking back control!!! That's the way to do it. I had lost a lot of weight on my own a few years ago but had let my weight start to creep up, gained back 2 of the 5 stone I had lost. I decided I wasn't going back there and joined slimming world. My goal is to lose the 2 stone and another for good luck! You (WE) can do this!

Well done for taking back control!!! That's the way to do it. I had lost a lot of weight on my own a few years ago but had let my weight start to creep up, gained back 2 of the 5 stone I had lost. I decided I wasn't going back there and joined slimming world. My goal is to lose the 2 stone and another for good luck! You (WE) can do this!

Thank you hun....day 2 is proving harder so have been eating lots of free...need to go shopping tomorrow for super free...had 2 pints of water but struggling to chug that down today...hate it

12 days to xmas want to try to lose 5-6ibs....before i pig out on xmas day and boxing day

bought myself some lovely dresses in the summer sales when i was a size smaller and 3 from boden this week so need to lose the weight to fit back into them...2 were reduced from £169 to£33 and perfect for weddings and posh dos

I drink lots of sugar free squash to make the water drinking more bearable. I don't add as much as it says though, I don't like it too strong, just not water flavoured. :8855:

Not a fan of squash either but will try it!!

i maintained for 3 months aug to oct gaining and losing about 3lbs by not being too strict..actually think at my age 8.5 stone is probably ok as any less i may look gaunt and wrinkly so for now making that my target....the last 7 weeks have been awful..gained 10-12lbs so aim is to get back to where i was and then slowly get down to proper target...getting under 9 stone again will feel so good ...hopefully by monday

Feeling like i need to lose less than a stone feels so much better already....ok it s a cheat but i would be happy to get to 8 and a half if im honest!!,

You can do it!!!

Still want to see that 20% lost again ...i will do it..thanks nik

Made mushy pea curry on sat...and have been dreadfully sick all night and all day today.......hope its not a reoccurrence of my problems of 2 years ago...had emergency abdominal surgery for christmas 2012!!! On a plus am below 9 stone again....but never want to see a mushy pea every again

Not sure if it was a hard pear i ate that caused it...was like a brick and very unripe....had some oranges too.so could be the citric acid...my tummy isn't great with citric fruits generally...wont be eating the rest!!!

On a plus another couple of pounds before christmas would be nice!!!

Just popping by to say you are being thought of.....

Hope it was the fruit and that you'll keep away from hospital esp. over Christmas.

I've never had a mushy pea in my life!

Judith

Oh hope you feel better now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yikes, hope you feel better soon!

Back