Elvis daily diary

I can do this in 11weeks

Yay! You can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good to have you back, you can definitely do this!

Hi ladies...thx for the encouragement even though as you can probably tell from my absence all i have to report is another epic fail!!!

BUT today is a new day..and i am trying again....got the scales out this morning and weighed in

had HEA and HEB cheese and benefit bars for brekkers...on train into work
had mushroom mushy pea curry warmed for lunch
and dinner will be curried prawns

wish me luck...am now 4lbs up on my lowest weight since i joined here in may and am determined not to let myself slide anymore...the only way ,is down scales!!!!

i started off scoffing 2 more benefit bars every day....then 4 more....telling myself they were my syns.....then started eating the odd packet of crisps....which became 4or 5 to use them up ?....how i lie to myself!!!....ditto chocolate...nought some big tins for christmas...opened them to eat one or two......im sure you know the rest?

this is how i am when i am depressed...but enough...been there gained the 3stone before ...over and over again...but today i am taking control...9lbs to lose in 10 weeks....i may not achieve it but im gonna do my best..even with a 3 day break away. In scarborough this weekend....i will be good as far as i can!!

Targets

1 to see the scales going down not up
2 to get back to 20% loss
3 to lose the next half stone
4 target

And to drink some water...haven't had any water (except in tea etc) for the last 5weeks.so am taking it slow and starting to build up drinking water again...1.5 to 2litres is my max but i havent been taking any...as i hate it sooooo much

first 50cl bottle in my hand now...for me drinking any water is the hardest thing....but until i do weight never seems to go off me so here goes....

Mmmmm have no fruit in the house at all...and cant afford to shop....am away fri to monday so have to use what is in or it will go to waste....have veg but only fruit is bananas....

Good luck getting back on track, you haven't done too bad to only put on 4lbs. I struggle to drink water too, I start the day ok but then by the afternoon I forget to fill my bottle, it's stupid because I'm dying of thirst sometimes but still can't be bothered getting water...

Hope you enjoy your weekend away!

Good luck getting back on track, you haven't done too bad to only put on 4lbs. I struggle to drink water too, I start the day ok but then by the afternoon I forget to fill my bottle, it's stupid because I'm dying of thirst sometimes but still can't be bothered getting water...

Thx for the support

glad im not the only water hater...have had that one small bottle today which is better than none..will try another after dinner and hope it keeps me away from the snacks

whats your weather like over there....home as i call it though ive been left 32 years lol?

Evian is my saviour, I pretty much hate all other water! Try flavouring your water, a lemon cut into slices overnight drastically improves taste, have a play and see what you like.
X

Evian is my saviour, I pretty much hate all other water! Try flavouring your water, a lemon cut into slices overnight drastically improves taste, have a play and see what you like.
X

Thx hun....might see if costco have a decent price on evian multipacks next week...broke at the mo

Thx hun....might see if costco have a decent price on evian multipacks next week...broke at the mo

Tap water flavoured is probably okay too, anything to take away the non-taste of it on it's own, just chuck some in a jug with lemon slices overnight and pour into a bottle the next morning - I've spent years trying to drink more water!
X

Tap water flavoured is probably okay too, anything to take away the non-taste of it on it's own, just chuck some in a jug with lemon slices overnight and pour into a bottle the next morning - I've spent years trying to drink more water!
X

great idea....limes and lemons are cheap at aldi!!! And the jug is inspired.....though not sure i own a jug lol

great idea....limes and lemons are cheap at aldi!!! And the jug is inspired.....though not sure i own a jug lol

Actually on second thoughts you could just do it in the bottle, just make sure not to swallow the lemon pieces!
X

Lol splutter.....sucking a lemon might stop me stuffing my face with choc

It's been dry and sunny today but still quite chilly - at least it's not raining...

As far as water goes, I like it when it's really cold, so I fill 3 bottles from the tap and keep them in the fridge, that way I rotate them and I always have a cold one available - room temperature water is awful!

It's been dry and sunny today but still quite chilly - at least it's not raining...

As far as water goes, I like it when it's really cold, so I fill 3 bottles from the tap and keep them in the fridge, that way I rotate them and I always have a cold one available - room temperature water is awful!

Im from the north coast and i cant take the cold when i go back now....though its miserable here...pouring down a d cold too

Back