Elvis daily diary

My smoke alarm is cheeping and i cant stop it

I think I'm gonna blame SW for my sensitivity to the cold so far this autumn - usually I'm not a cold person at all but I've lost some of my insulation, haha...

Ive always felt the cold....living on the north atlantic coast.....not great!!!

Water out of fridge to drink with dinner....used hot curry powder lol

Going to make some egg little tart things tomorrow and eat them cold...havent had eggs for ages

Managed 2l of water today.....got hungry tonight so had 2 bananas and a muller light

I drink a lot of water all day...my water's straight off the mains so is always 'cold'.
Been a rainy old day here down south...
I hear lots of folk saying they feel colder now they've lost pounds...I just wish my body thermostat would work...hormones!! And IMO I'm too old for that to be carrying on!!

I drink a lot of water all day...my water's straight off the mains so is always 'cold'.
Been a rainy old day here down south...
I hear lots of folk saying they feel colder now they've lost pounds...I just wish my body thermostat would work...hormones!! And IMO I'm too old for that to be carrying on!!

I only get night sweats....rarely hot flushes during the day when i want them...and the night ones are more like drenchings...oh to be a man

So day 2 and scales have been kind to me already....only 3lbs up now on my lowest

breakfast 2 benefit bars and a muller light....been up since 5am
lunch will be fried onions ad mushrooms and tomatoes with mini egg tarts..assuming they come out ok lol
dinner rest of prawn curry with some more fried onions added...have lots of onions to use up lol

Well done on maintaining below your target weight janet brilliant

Eggy tarts things were nice not too soggy but not wanting to come out of the tins!!! Lol.

so cold here today waiting for the heating to come on.....

Thanks Elvis...am expecting to receive my diamond award tomorrow at group!
Oh those nights sweats...I actually water marked a mattress my side!! Thankfully that does pass, although you never feel like it will of course.

Funny thing cooking eggy things in tins...mine always stick too. I now make a whole one in a glass dish sprayed with frylight...comes out of the dish like a dream!

Thanks Elvis...am expecting to receive my diamond award tomorrow at group!
Oh those nights sweats...I actually water marked a mattress my side!! Thankfully that does pass, although you never feel like it will of course.

Funny thing cooking eggy things in tins...mine always stick too. I now make a whole one in a glass dish sprayed with frylight...comes out of the dish like a dream!

Brill will give that a go

Still hungry eaten more bananas.....need to get some more fruit in

I am not in a good place...diet has gone out the window again

trying to get back in control today

did a healthy shop on sat but found we have a mice infestation yesterday..so had to throw a lot of food out of the cupboard and had a mega kitchen clean up....cant sleep and feel itchy and dirty...hope the poison gets them soon...need to find out where they are coming in from....yuk

Mice still here so eating out...diet is a disaster...gained half a stone already....stress makes me eat

Oh there's nothing worse than discovering those critters!! I'm sure you're get back on plan...are you doing any food planning and keeping a food diary? I know that helps me at times.

I qm phobic about mice....i cant sleep or relax am bleaching the house and ine every second!!! Cant eat food that has been in the house just in case so am eating out and eating rubbish. Cooking so much from scratch creates so much mess and peelings etc im scared it will attract them

Back