Elvis daily diary

I think it is just stress related so may just go right back. On so i wont celebrate....dont feel cheerful anyway

Awww thank you...sorry to be so moany.....i just cant stop thinking about my friend and how she must be feeling...she has told me she is so scared..but she is being so brave for everyone else it breaks my heart....

Congratulations on your loss . Can totally understand why you are worried about your friend hugs again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

How are you doing this evening?

Positive vibes and Light being sent////// for both you and your friend

Not having a good time..gained 1.5 lbs this week expected more tbh cant knuckle back down to it..think the loss last week was stress now im comfort eating again....

Not having a good time..gained 1.5 lbs this week expected more tbh cant knuckle back down to it..think the loss last week was stress now im comfort eating again...so back to wanting to get to the 2stone mark again ...sigh

Up and down at the minute...weight too...lost my gain and another lb...last 8 to go

Still trying to hang in there...my friend has her pain medication upped and seems a bit brighter but her DH has been warned there is t long to go...

(((((((( Hugs ))))))))

You and your friend are in my thoughts

Thank you....prayers are extremely welcome

shocking news about robin williams suicide overnight .....so sad..i seem to hear,nothing but bad news,these days....the world can be a cruel place

It is shocking news.
Well done on the loss

My mum has been poorly and i am hoping to get her over here from ireland for a month to stay with me please send positive vibes that she improves so my OH can go over and collect her this weekend..really want to see her and look after her for a while she has been poorly all summer ..she is 90 bless her

She is trying to do SW on her own too so it will be good to explain it to her properly and see how she goes in a month

I have discovered quorn bought 500g bag on offer in tescos on sat and have made 4 meals from it sat to today

Each has frylight fried quorn onion garllc mushrooms peppers and tomatoes and then added schwartz spices to make

jamician jerk
thai
chinese
and the mixed general. Spice one

lovely tasty filling dinners im impressed

I never used to thnk it had much taste but the spices are so flavoursome it tastes of them..had the chinese one to tomight and it was delicious...picked the spices up aldi for 89p too so all in all a good cost saving week so far...now have a cupboard of basics to fall back on

Back