Another half pound down and two more quorn meals today....cajun and thai

So far today

2benefit light bars
3babybel lights
grapes
melon
tomato and herb mugshot

early lunch was hungry

Tried one of the weetabix bars today...not keen have to say bought them as they wee on offer so will use them but wont but more benefit bars are much sweeter and a nicer treat just wish my local aldi would restock

Yay happy today booked mums flight to come over next week for a month to stay .....she is finally fit to fly

Had lotsof treats,yesterday a solaro ice cream small choc bar,and a white choc chewy bar all on top of lots and lots and lots of,fruit i just couldn't stop eating,...worry,and,nerves about work i think...4days to go to the big announcement about redundancies .....but no damage on the scales just a very depleted fridge have eaten a weeks worth of,fruit!!!

This morning have had

3mini babybel lights
2benefit light bars

lunch will be

bacon with fried,onions ad mushroom and carrot and parsnip mash

hope i dont snack like yesterday

Oh dear another bad snacking day yesterday..cant stop eating..and worrying..more announcements at work this week ....hope i can keep on track

on a plus start physio on my foot tomorrow so should be able to get more mobile soon

Oh dear, will be thinking of you hun. Good news about your foot though!

Thx ladies...not slept a wink worrying about,my job...and the announcement,isnt until thurs now

Physio this afternoon for light relief lol

Haha thanks! STS last night, I was quite relieved actually, had a pretty rubbish week. But I'm back on it now, hopefully I can get a couple more off next week!

Gosh, the waiting must be awful, I hope everything works out ok for you. You've done so well to keep going with everything you've been going through lately...

Thx ladies well the big day came and went ...nada no announcements no meetings nothing..it could be another month before they tell us if we have jobs or not...this worry really isnt helping me at all...diet,has gone out,the window cant keep focussed...would be better to know one way or another so i can deal with,it...grrrrr

Mum is here ..arrived last night so happy to see her

now we have to be good

Back