Elvis daily diary

Feel so much more relaxed so glad to have her here to look after...diet can wait til tomorrow...we had roast lamb for lunch and,both her and OH are sleeping off the yorkshore puds and trifle!!! Lol

But two will lol...another roast dinner today...pork with,thick crackling...followed by home made apple and blackberry pie with custard oops...

Um .....mum has been here for 3 weeks and my diet has gone to pot with eating out and treats all the time!!!

aim to be back on plan tomorrow but OH birthday is,on friday and we are away for 4days in a lovely hotel all inclusive from thurs so may be monday before i start again properly!!! Oh dear...dreading the scales!!!

Just a little line to say you are being thought of....

positive vibes being sent to you.

We'll be here waiting for you

JUdith & Pickle

Thank you....i am back and trying to get back on track from tmorrow!!!! Gained a little but not sure how much...weigh in tomorrow

Awww ive gone under 20% loss now...need to get back on track quick

Morning! Good to see you back
One thing I have learnt is not to think about where you were but where you are. Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My friend just passed away this afternoon......feelimg very down....she was so brave

So sorry about your friend. Big hugs from me too. On the positive side a 2lb gain is not bad at all, you'll have that off in no time. Chin up missus.

Sorry to hear about your friend hugs from me as well xxx

Last edited:
Weight seems so unimportant just now....am going to take some time out to get my head together...work is a worry still and mum is still poorly....my head is all over the place...funeral this week for my friend...too much going on in my tiny brain at the mo

Ah sometimes other things get in te at and there is an awful lot going on for you. Take your time and when you are ready you will know. Take care of yourself x

gained 2lbs again and back under 20% lost again.....but trying again from today...well sort of ....its not even 10am and im up on my syns...but i have been up since 4am...sleep is rare these days a d being awake so long is not good for weigh loss...still i am determined to try again from today

need a big healthy shop tonight

Hope everyone else is dping well...i want to be at target for 19 Dec and then want to maintain

Back