Elvis daily diary

Fingers crossed! If you could do anything, and enjoy it, what would it be??? I'm trying to see this period of my life as a positive where I've got choices to make x

At 50 i cant see any positives.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit : How u doing? Lol

Im very down....trying not to spiral into depression...been there before....im trying to tell myself things could be worse...and ive faced worse...ive battled cancer before...but i still feel sick and cant see any future

Elvisfan, so sorry to hear you're having a bad time. Hope you get some better news or can at least stop yourself from getting too down. Remember to come on here and rant away. I know it's so easy to comfort eat but ultimately it will only make you feel worse so if you can grab some fruit instead or get some low syn treats to get you through the next few days that would be something. Will keep my fingers crossed for you hun.

Have u got someone close who has a good listening ear? You can get through this. It is hard not to turn to food when things get on top of u but try and keep strong.
Hoping u feel better soon

Thx ladies have already gained 2lbs....and today had a call from my closest friend who is battling cancer to be told her docs told her,yesterday that they can do no more it has spread too far and it is palliative care only now...so no have no one i can talk to really....i just bottle it all up inside me and paint a face on .....

Still trying but finding life very hard.....

Here to sub

How's you doing?

I get depressed at time and know its so not fun......

sorry to hear about your friend. If there is anything we can do for you please holler

Thx JJ i am just completely struggling to get my head together its like being hit by a train.....am just taking each day at a time..will come here as often as i can

You're welcome...... and I mean what I say.

Do keep popping in to Mini's so we can be there for you....

We care

Sorry to hear you are struggling. You are right take it one day at a time, and try and do something you enjoy each day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thx ladies .i really do appreciate your support and comments makes me not feel so alone

Hi ladies trying to get my head back down this week...new week new start....taking it a day at a time....little steps to get back on track

planning to drink water today for the first time in about 5 days
haven't seen a vegetable for nearly a week so am going to chop up loads and keep them ready prepared in the fridge so i have no more excuses
hea went by the wayside too...so first snack this morning is cheese triangles
i will,eat benefit light bars not the chewy white choc,ones from aldi that are much,cheaper but 5syns a bar!!!

My local aldi have moved everything round...couldnt find anything ....and somethings seemed to have gone completely...no benefit bars at all!!! Disaster

Back