Emilys Diary

I don't know, it could be because I only set up a selling account yesterday so its for new sellers, but its only letting me sell 10 items or upto the value of £650 whichever comes first. Bit annoying but hey-ho! xx

No its a 100 items Emily I eBay all of the time, you can sell up to £3.000 a month or 100 items. Unless they have changed it for newbies x

That's not fair, how long til that changes then? I would wait as selling separately is worth more than bundles x

Yes thats a pain isn't it, I always have stuff on there, the way the kids grow each season it all gets snapped up pretty fast, I buy and sell most of my stuff on there too , for labelled dresses its the best way buy cheap then resell , I swear by it now, im not going to get rich from it but it gives me some pin money.

Oh yeah def agree with that, I bought some tops on there (David and Goliath ones) and from looks of things they will hold their value, some tops I've seen go for more than £10 a top! My little one has loads of clothes that I need to get rid of as hes too big for them now so I might even do Ebay for them - they're mainly Next and rarely worn lol They have a fee free weekend for the bank holiday so I might put more on over the weekend. I also have a BNWT dress never worn in the cupboard that I know will be too big for me now so I might put that on there too lol, do you reckon that will sell? xx

Definitely, I always put sons next jeans on there he's 6 I put them on at 99 p they always go for about a fiver, and I have sold tons of dresses from dotty p for about a fiver I put one from phase eight on at £10 and it went for £47 I was gobsmacked, it always surprises me what people buy, my rosemary Conley cups were on for 99p and went for over £7 , yes Definitely give it a go .

I know, it sucks :( I think its because of scammers on there etc.. but if I do well on there I'll be applying to get more listings. Well 2nd down day went well, wanted tomorrow as an up day so I'm sure I'll be up early cos I'm starviiing! Lol, early night for me tonight :) Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

I went over today by 200 calories but not going to sweat it.
Good you are doing so well.

got scammed once on eBay but only one time out of over 230 + sales there are some seriously scroungy people out there it was for only £16 i was furious, but the laws of ebay are more for the buyer than the seller so be careful.

Aw don't worry too much about it, I'm sure you'd still have a loss :D Ooh yeah I've read up on money saving expert about people being scammed etc.. so I'll def watch out and "be nice" to Ebay if i get trouble lol xx

Well already this morning its been mad! To top it off I got ID'd... for Lottery!! Twice in one week, first time I thought okay thats fine, but this time I had my little one with me! Hes 4, height of a 5 year old. I didn't have my ID on me so I couldn't get served for lottery. Spose its nice being told I look 15 but I'm 24!!! xx

Lol at them thinking you're 15 :p. The other day I did a weekly shop in morrisons, I got loads of stuff including a bottle of wine. They ID'd me which is fair enough, but they also wanted ID from my 15 year old sister! So because she's 15, they wouldn't serve me. I know they have a company policy, but it's down to their discretion and shouldn't apply to family members. She's the spitting image of me so it was obvious we're sisters. She's 11 years younger than me! Haha sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant ;p.

Lol I remember when that happened to me and my mum, she was buying drink for herself but because I was standing there they asked me for ID, that was years ago lol. I think its because you might be buying drink for her instead of for you like when you get the 11 year olds standing outside Co-Op going oii git me a beer or some fags init! lol! It is a bit silly because they should believe you when you say its for yourself and not her. Its a shame I wouldn't be able to get away with 15 on the bus or train though, would make my journeys half the price lol! Its ever since I've dyed my hair a "black cherry" colour that I'm being ID'd lol xx

Well yesterday I had a down day as I promised the little one and his dad they can have "special pizza" together today, so todays been an up day, so far so good, will def hit 2000 cals for the day.

I put some of the little ones clothes on Ebay in a bundle (Thomas, George Pig etc..) and the George pig bundle is already being bidded on :eek:! I think its by someone local but I don't like people coming to the flat because the little one doesn't like strangers unless we pre-warn him, if they ask for collection do I need to let them collect? I never put "Cash on Collection" on my listings.

X-Factor tonight & I managed to get my lottery ticket online! Yay but would of preferred just paying £1 in the shop not £5 online..

Hey hun! Woohoo to the clothes on eBay!

If u don't want people to come to the flat then tell them no, they may pull there face but u didn't offer collection on the listening so they should of asked!! I always ask first if I only see a postage cost :)

Hav a lovely night xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh well hope it all works out with tht :)

It's going AWFUL I gained 3.4lb lol and I've just gained another 1lb!!!!!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back