Em's diary

I'm sorry - hijacking your diary!!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling massive. When I look at myself with no clothes on I think I look the same as I did when I was 277 lbs. It is only with my clothes on that I can look and think I don't look that big now - clothes are wonderful things - hide a multitude of sins:D

Don't worry, hijack away! I'm sure our heads will catch up with our bodies at some point, perhaps during conso?

Ooh that scares me really. I feel I have yo yo ed so nmuch in teh past I am scared of putting back on. I will just have to make sure all my clothes are fitted and I get rid of my bigger ones!!

I did that Mouse - cost me a fortune buying them again, LOL!

Emma - that is fabulous!! What an achievement! We will pester and pester for a photo (even a headless one) until you produce one!

Today is a momentous occasion for me, I am now officially in size 12 trousers and 14 top! Still just over a stone to go, but feel (and look) much better for bring in clothes that fit properly :)

Woo hoo congratulations!! Now at target I seem to be a size 10/12 bottom and 12/14 top, despite a diminutive AA chest :eek:
Enjoy your new you. And even nicer when people notice too!

well done hun hun enjoy that feeling

Lolz, group hugs indeed. Thanks everyone. Going to the gym definitely helps things along I think, so going back after work today!

B: 2 toffee muffins
L: half mince frittata and couple spoonfuls leftover roasted red pepper beef
D: ginger chilli & lime chicken with green beans & broccoli
S: 2 toffee muffins

B: 1 toffee muffin
L: Half turkey & herb frittata, vanilla muller light
D: Turkey stir fry
S: 1 toffee muffin, half cinnamon galette, small bowl sweetened greek yoghurt

Went to mum's for dinner yesterday, managed to refuse the roast potatoes, and the home made ice cream for pudding & still had what felt like a massive dinner. Went very slightly over the oatban rations as mum made some fresh muffins and had to try one warm out of the oven!

B: Half cinnamon galette
L: Half turkey frittata, vanilla muller light
D: Roast chicken, green beans, broccoli & tiny dribble of gravy, small vanilla muffin, toffee muller light
S: Rest of galette

One stone to go as of this morning! Feel like the goal is in sight :)

yey well done !!!!

Thanks, yes it feels great. I know it's going to come off more slowly now though so going to have to keep myself on the straight and narrow!

Nice strict pp day today, realised that the edges of my pp/pv get a little blurred as I'm such a fan of leftovers so am going to make more of an effort to keep pp days a bit more pp!

B/L: 1 dry fried chicken breast, 2 slices smoked salmon
D: about 250g turkey marinated in vietnamese shaking beef (also called luc lac in the book) marinade
S: 5 toffee muffins (my silicone trays are smaller than paper muffin cases so 2 days worth of bran makes 10 muffins)

Thanks mouse, though I'm not really tempted by anything carby at the moment, I feel so close to goal now, I just want to get there! The muffins weren't totally selfless, she's lost a bit of weight on dukan and is trying to find more ways to get oatbran into her daily diet, so she made them with raisins in - all but one which I had! Everyone else enjoyed them too though, so I guess that's proof that they really don't taste like diet food!

Today's menu:
B: 2 toffee muffins
L: 1 smoked mackerel fillet, 1 pack fridge raiders chicken bites (reduced in sainsburys so thought I'd try), few slices beef jerky
D: About 250g turkey breast fillet dry fried with garlic chilli & herbs
S: 3 more muffins

Well done girl!! :) it's inspiring to read your success!! Xx

Back