Everyone giving up for Christmas?

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
Getting very quiet around these parts?

That a sign everyone has chucked it for Christmas now and letting loose so can't bare to show face? :rolleyes:

I'm still here! I've got a wedding to go to in January. Cannot afford to stop ! Bought a dress that's a bit tight so lots of walking and copious amounts of water and fruit! Lol

I wouldnt say given up, (well not me anyway) but maybe relaxing it all a bit more :) Hey ho its Christmas

Hey! I've not given up!! Although i agree that lots of people probably have! I'm following ww religiously and the only day i will not point is christmas day! Although i suspect i probably will still watch what i eat as im in that mind set now! I have my wedding on 8th may next year so i cant afford to stop for any length of time...its much harder with all the goodies going about everywhere!!

it quite across all boards it seems, if they are anything like me they are out shopping !

I wouldnt say given up, (well not me anyway) but maybe relaxing it all a bit more :) Hey ho its Christmas

'relaxing' I like it :D A nice term to work around!

I wonder if I post in here this time next week will an echo come back? :cool:

I'm still here too, not giving in no matter how often someone offers me those darn Roses! Dieting is for Christmas, not just the rest of the year! :D

I'm still here too, not giving in no matter how often someone offers me those darn Roses! Dieting is for Christmas, not just the rest of the year! :D

When I started at my very heaviest I done it the week leading up to Christmas with the notion if I could get through Christmas (and my uni exams right after) I could do it all the time.

I did, and have!

I am not giving up but have gone back to discovery as 3 weeks on propoints and 1.5lbs lost - back on discovery since sunday and got on scales today and - 3lbs so discovery for me! I need to stay on plan for christmas but will have a pudding not counted! I need to lose another 5 stone so don't want another backward step. wishing you all a very happy christmas
x

I am not giving up but have gone back to discovery as 3 weeks on propoints and 1.5lbs lost - back on discovery since sunday and got on scales today and - 3lbs so discovery for me! I need to stay on plan for christmas but will have a pudding not counted! I need to lose another 5 stone so don't want another backward step. wishing you all a very happy christmas
x

I never changed to PP, all still going fine for me

I don't know how to post the link but see this post, I thought it was brill! Christmas- some advice for SWers

I'm definitely staying on the plan. My University graduation is on the 27th and am Aiming to be 3 stone lighter than when I started. Which means I still have another 17lbs to lose in 6 weeks. Graduation photos are with you for life, so I want to look decent! :D

i've not given up either my last wi of the year was today,,it's like the teacher leaving the classroom,,lets see what we can get up to while no wi around:D

am not having a break till xmas eve, but i will still be watching what am eating to a extent an wont be over stuffing my face haha, ive just got my 3 stone loss tonight so am really pleased

My biggest downfall is Christmas and going on hols last year I gave up for Xmas and put on about half a stone, so this year Im only allowing my self Xmas day Boxing day new years eve and new years day Im saving my weekly points to allow for that. Hopefully I wont put on too much.

Im still following the plan! Just about anyway... Finding it quite difficult to be fair, given the snow I never know where I'm gonna be at teatime, or if I'm staying at home or not, so it's not easy to plan.... TOO MANY SARNIES! It's easy food...!!

I keep worrying that I eat too much bread, for breakfast it's usually toast or a bacon barm (if I'm at work - Spoons) and then a sandwich! It's not been too bad so far re: weight loss, but I think I might to start changing to maybe cereal or something?

Back