Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

Wow, I feel like i've missed a lot in a day!

Sarah, your goals are great, I felt the same on my first day and even had a mouthful of my bf's tea, i feel really guilty about it. I'm on my third day now and I feel fine, slight headache but I'm constantly drinking and I know it will go away soon. I feel so happy about this diet, I wake up in the morning and feel really pleased with myself that I 100% got through the day before, at the moment it is a struggle, but its all in my mind, i'm not hungry I just have to fight the mental temptation, they were talking about mc'ds cheeseburgers on the radio this morning and previously that thought would stay in my mind until i had one (in the next few days)....i mean how ridiculous! I have also made a conscious effort not to eat whilst watching tv, if you do it once or twice its so easy, before i would love sitting down eating watching tv.

I'm going to upload my pics today, I realised I haven't actually put any on.

Like Ceri I am pretty tall 5ft7 so we can carry our weight very well, i'm a size 14/16 but i don't have many 16 clothes, i haven't worn jeans for over a year and my bf is dying to see me wearing them again (he bought them!).

I keep thinking of skinny celebrities, i am slightly celebrity obsessed and love fashion and i can't wait to wear skinny jeans!!!!

My WI is Monday, seems like years away!

Oh and what are the first things we are going to do once we have lost all of the weight!

- I'm going to get another tattoo, a pretty one on my back

Sounds like we are all loving it then. That's fab!!!

It's good that everyone is sharing their "how you got fat" stories.

For me the recent weight came after a really awful relationship. A number of years back I lost a lot and then got involved with someone who was really bad for me and really messed with my emotions. So I comfort ate and put it all back on again.

This time I am doing it for me! I want to be slim and feel good in clothes. I don't want to hide away any longer, worried about what people think of me.

I have just been to see a client who hasn't seen me for about 4 weeks and she just kept saying "I can't believe how good you look". I went in some size 18 trousers that were baggy!!! time to try 16's I think.

This diet is so fab.

Oh and Mirium, the first thing I am going to do when I am slim is go on a massive spending spree, buy some knee high boots and possibly even go for a short hair cut!

I must find a suitable pic to put on. I am so fat in all of them. Will get some new ones done and put one up here.

Have a good day all.

Oh, one last question, if you had a consultant in your area, would you have done it through them? Or would you still have gone to the internet?

I'm back! Albeit 5 pounds heavier than last time as I fell of the wagon quite hard! But I'm back with a vengeance and DETERMINED to do it especially now all the newbies to the diet are overtaking me! ;)

Got a months supply yesterday and started today. One of the reasons I fell off it was because I went to a wedding one weekend then went away for another weekend then I ran out of stuff so there's no excuses this time. Hoping to lose at least the 5 pounds this week :copon:

Well done everyone else!

Welcome back Flumpy! I wondered where you had gone. Good on you for getting back on it.

Lots more of us now to encourage each other!

Good luck with it. :D

Before I go any further I jsut have to say

WE HAVE GOT MICHAEL JACKSON TICKETS!!!!!!

Now thats out my system an aswer to your questions. I havegot 2 target weights first one for June and to loose 2st 7lbs, when I reach that one it will be a nice pair of shoes to go with the dress I have for the wedding, ones that are higher than I would normally wear. Then when I reach my ultimate goal hopefully by September by Holiday to Florida will be my reward, 3 weeks outta here and its there I will be doing my shopping spree!

And is answer to your question Sarah I have an easily readily available councellor up the road however I decided to do it online thugh as it suited my lifestyle a lot more and because I wanted to start/go at my own pace!

Hope your all having a good day

Sarah

Last edited:
I am going to go on a shopping spree.... and i think i may change my hair style... also i have wanted a tattoo for a while around my ankle... so officially miriam we are now going together

Oh I signed up for the pre-release of the tickets but never got a code!

I saw him in 1992 and sooo want to see him again. Hoping I'll still be able to get tickets.

Just replied to you flumpy on another part of the board! I am so excited this will only be my 2nd concert I have ever been too and the first one was Queen and Paul Rogers. Hubby has great taste in music.

I signed up for the pre-release and never heard anything but hubby did too and got one, he has always been lucky though!

I have just paid for a code on Ebay (desperate I know!) and it says can be used on Ticketmaster but where do I get them from? Is it Ticketmaster as every date is saying non available but is that for people without a code or have they all sold out? Sorry for hijacking Exante thread!

Last edited:
To be honest lovely this late for starters (went to cinema) but I would have been no use anyway as hubby got them, the presale ones run until 6am Friday then the non presale ones go on sale from 7am on Friday, but I assume this will be if there are any available. Sorry chick!

Sarah

Morning all

How are we all today?

I have woken up really hungry today. I know I didn't drink enough water yesterday as went to see a client and was then mad busy after that and I think I am paying for it today. So today I am going to get my usual 4L down me.

Just having a banana shake.....oh how I love banana shakes for breakfast.

Hope that you all have a good day. :cool:

I got some for February!!!! Hope I can see him from the top tier!!

Anyway back to dieting! I did well yesterday and just had my strawberry shake this morning and now sipping my water!

Happy Exanteing everyone!!

Morning.....
Left my hand blender at the office, had to have a hot chocolate... was ok, but i think chocolate is my least fave.... seem's to be very watery no matter what you do..
Still feeling ok though which is good.
Lip's are really chapped but i'm drinking loads of water, will try for even more today....

Well done on the Jacko tickets guys. Talented man but very weird!!!!

I am not keen on chocolate either Ceri. I tend to just have banana and strawberry shakes. I only ordered these flavours the last two times and still have a couple of choc and a vanilla lurking in the cupboard. I don't order anymore tomato soups either. Not that keen on that one.

I had very dry lips to start with also. I used lots of lip balm but now they seem to be ok.

Not doing very well on my water still today! Must get on and drink plenty this afternoon.

Ceri of course I will go with you to get your tattoo, I will get one at the same time, we can go on a massive shopping spree in Cabots or whatever its called.

Sarah - I wouldn't have time to go to see a counsellor every week, I am really busy most of the time and wouldn't be able to commit to weekly meetings.

I have a holiday booked in May and a big one in August, I'm already looking at bikinis, there is a lovely juicy ruffle bikini i've wanted for ages, I actually think I will get it this year.

I went to the gym last night and worked so hard, I have been going to the gym for a year and a half and nothing has changed, now with the diet I really think I will see results, I'm just so excited.

Had a lovely strawberry shake this morning, I made it with ice in my smoothie maker and I really don't think I could do this diet without that, its so refreshing and it seems to make quite a big cupful of the stuff. I had a mid week weigh in to spur me on and have lost 5lbs already, aiming for 9-10lbs in my first week.

Mentally I have changed quite a bit, it doesn't seem to bother me not eating, I cleaned my oven yesterday, I've been putting it off for such a long time and I felt really pleased once I had done it, I am getting pleasure from other things now, films, cleaning, work, its quite easy to get out of the routine I put myself in.

I'm going to try for MJ tickets tomorrow but not holding out much hope.

Miriam... maybe we should finally make an effort and go on our london trip, could be our treat...

I don't mind the tomato soup..... it's not great, but i find a lot of ground black pepper help's loads...

I'm not keen on thai chicken.... i find it quite bland, but i ordered 4 mixed exante pack's so i think i'm gonna have to pep them up with a bit of chilli and just get on with it.

Well, we all seem to be having a quiet friday....

I feel really hungry today, and i'm feeling the whole ketosis symptoms quite badly again...

I'm flushing hot one minuite, and then i've got my outdoor coat on the next... must look quite funny to everyone at work.

But i've told everyone about this diet, For once i have no shame about it.

Plus, i know i should'nt but i sneaked a little weigh in this morning, i kno, i know... just neeed the lift

Under 13 stone for the 1st time in absolutly ages.... 12st 12 to be exact...:D

Hi Ceri

We have all been quiet today.

I went through some hunger feelings in my second week. Try to keep drinking loads of water.

Good news on the scales having shifted again also! I don't wait a whole week to weigh. I can't stop myself. The really good thing is that you will never be this weight again! I think of it as the last time I will ever weigh xxxx. Kept me going in the early days.

Hope that the hunger subsides soon for you.

Stay strong everyone over the weekend.

Sarah, will watch out for your Saturday weigh in.

well my 2L of water are gone,,,,, so i've just refilled my bottle...
I had half a choc shake, hot, this morning...
Veg soup for lunch, and ive picked at half a bar... as i'm sat at a desk i find it helps...
Going to see if i can manage on just the half a hot choc and the other half a bar for my tea about 6, hopefully it should be ok...
It's funny how you just have you're day's isn't it.
Yesterday i had half a choc shake for breakfast, mushroom soup for lunch.... half a hot choc about 6pm, and i went on a date... (yes) will tell u all again... got home at 11, and went to bed, only realised this morning that i'd only had 2 packs yesterday, and i didn't even notice, today i could eat anything!!!!!!

Back