Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

I'm much more on track today

need to really hit the water though as i seem to be slacking...
well done on your loss sarah.....

Just trying to keep myself busy today.... our office cleaner said i look very healthy though, so was quite pleased

I've had a great day, bit stressful work wise but that took my mind off food.

Thanks Ellie.

I just love all of the packs, even the thai soup, once blended they taste great, I don't seem to have a problem with any of them.

I'm into a nice routine of shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, soup for tea, like Ceri I do need to concentrate on drinking water, its hard when your out and about.

I had a meeting for work with Costco today, hadn't been in there before so I had a look around, they have the nicest looking pizzas in there, actually all of their food looked lovely and it didn't bother me one bit. Instead I bought 24 bottles of sparkling water.

Lets hope we all have a great week and the weather spurs us on x

Well done everyone! I have decided to go on the working solution as even though I was losing a pound a day on the total solution I was finding it too hard and had no energy on Saturday which made me eat things I shouldnt have. My question is do I need to still cut out carbs with my evening meal as I had noodles last night and am thinking I shouldnt have had them. If so do you still go in ketosis on the working solution?

Well done everyone! I have decided to go on the working solution as even though I was losing a pound a day on the total solution I was finding it too hard and had no energy on Saturday which made me eat things I shouldnt have. My question is do I need to still cut out carbs with my evening meal as I had noodles last night and am thinking I shouldnt have had them. If so do you still go in ketosis on the working solution?

I love the working solution. It gives me the best of both worlds. You are supposed to have a low carb meal, so no high carb goodies. I don't think you would stay in ketosis if you don't. I have LOADS of the allowed veggies on my dinner and never hungry during the evening.

I've just been on the site to look for recipes and was going to do the tofu and bean casserole but in the rice it just states a portion. How much is a portion?? My portion would be a plate full! Have emailed to ask them but can anyone guess??

I would say a portion is about one small teacup full dry. Would that be about 2 oz? I would just add in the calories. Shall we start a working solution thread so that those on total don't have to read about food????

I'm pretty stressed today with work, the first day on my diet I have had to deal with a lot of stress, I am desperate to eat! I have already had one cup of coffee and I haven't had one since I started Exante.

Help!

Miriam... you will be fine, It is tough but i'm sure you will get through

Hope your day got better Mirium! It's hard when you are stessed. Think about the nice clothes that you want to buy. :D

yeah im much better today, i need to ease off working so hard, i work for myself and with bf we have 3 businesses its hard work and when i get stressed i usually reach for the choc or some other comfort food. im fine now though, i feel so full from the shakes i dont feel like eating anything else and most days have to force a bar down at lunchtime! crazy

yeah im much better today, i need to ease off working so hard, i work for myself and with bf we have 3 businesses its hard work and when i get stressed i usually reach for the choc or some other comfort food. im fine now though, i feel so full from the shakes i dont feel like eating anything else and most days have to force a bar down at lunchtime! crazy

Oh I can associate with this. I have gained most of my weight over the years due to stress of some kind. I also used to comfort eat, but that's the old me!!! Well done for getting through it.

I also work for myself and am just setting up a second business. Now that I am in a complete routine with Exante, I find being busy helps. Hopefully you will find this also. I forget about food until the next meal time. I would NEVER have done this in the past.

OK Ladies - Im back!!!!!!!!!!!

First day back on today and its been fine - Littlebit of a headache BUT no craving the food - Looking forward to getting back into it!!!

Sarah
xxxxx

Hi Sarah, nice to have you back. Hope you have a good first week back!

How is everyone else today on this bright sunny Friday? We've all been a bit quiet this week. I seem to have had a manic week.

I am nearly at the end of week 10 for me now. The time has flown by. I was only planning to do 12 weeks initially, but I have decided that I am seeing good losses and will carry on for at least another month after Easter and then see where I am up to then. It's just so fail safe, as I know what I am having and don't have to mess about working out which foods suit me and which stall the weight loss. I will continue on the working plan, as that's seems to be working for me, but if the losses slow, then I might go back to total for a few weeks. Will see how it goes.

I've gone back on the Total Solution as preferred the weight losses on that and was worried I would have too many carbs on working solution. Finding it still quite hard though even though I am in ketosis now but still going strong. Was starving yesterday and had a bit of a headache but was my own fault as I had all my bar about 2pm then didnt have my soup til 7.30pm. In future I'll have half about 3 then the other half at 5 ish.

How's everyone else doing?

I've decided.. I'm not ready to go back to a LCD or VLCD just yet but I may come on to exante when I am ready. I want to get used to being this weight first - as I've never been skinny I feel I need to do it in stages and give myself time to get used to each stage first!

Where have all you exanters gone???? Are you all still following the plan? How is it going?

I have decided to stay on the plan for at least another 4 weeks after Easter and shift another stone. So will be around for a while yet and hoping some of you guys will be too.

newbie to exante

hey all

i started Exante today, I did Cambridge for a short while last year and got good results, fell off the wagon at the maintenance stage and despite losing 1 1/2stone for medical reasons i am at the stage where comfort eating has taken presidence again (naughty) and I am almost back to square one.

Its took me a couple of months to accept that I need to do something long term about my eating habits but here i am again.

Feeling a bit headachy this evening after my first day and hating the soups, shakes are more tasteful but I am finding them not as nice as what cambridge produced.

Finding it harder this time round for some reason and am considering doing the working solution instead of total.

How is everyone getting on?

debs x

Last edited:
Back