Exante TS Diary - Week 1 results are in :D

Hi Kaz. I lost 8 stone in 20 weeks on lighterlife. It totally can be done. There's just one thing you need to do. Stick to the plan 100%. the absolute best thing about a VLCD is there's no leeway. If you can commit to eating nothing but Exante packs for the next 5-6 months you WILL lose that 10 stone. :)

Try to develop the most stubborn streak you can imagine and keep your eye on the prize!

Good luck!

Thanks, your really helping to motivate me and show me this can be done.

Only at the beginning of my journey but so happy that i've started :D

Really hoping i can stick with this for the forthcoming months.

Weighed today and 4lbs down since yesterday :)

On my first glass of water. Roll on the end of day 2 lol

Thanks, your really helping to motivate me and show me this can be done.

Only at the beginning of my journey but so happy that i've started :D

Really hoping i can stick with this for the forthcoming months.

Weighed today and 4lbs down since yesterday :)

On my first glass of water. Roll on the end of day 2 lol

See! thats why I love VLCD you see the loss straight away!

Oh thank you all, i'm loving minimins and the support. This should be precribed by the doctors lol

Day 2 going well. Had 1.5 litres of water and just heading to the kitchen to make my first shake of the day. What flavour to have decisions, decisions. Think i'll try Strawberry as had the other 3 yesterday and so far so good they are all quite enjoyable made in the blender with 4 ice cubes and 300ml of water :)

Well done Kaz, your doing fab so far! I also have a lot to lose. Have set my goal to lose 8 stone but even then id be at a bmi of 26.8 so could ideally do with losing 9 stone. We'll get there with plenty focus and support. Keep up the good work xx

Hey Babystar it's lovely to see someelse with a long exante journey ahead. I hope we both get through week one ok and have nice big losses :)

Had a couple of tiny pieces of plain cooked chicken approx. 60 cals :(

Hoping this won't effect getting into ketosis or diet too much. I was really starving but after a couple of bits felt guilty for cheating myself.

Have managed 4.5 litres of water today :)

Bed now before i eat anything else.

eating chicken wont effect you getting in to ketosis at all. i eat chicken on exante to help me till i get to ketosis.
your doing great ;)

Thanks Julie it's nice to know others do similar.

Woohoo i weighed again today (turning into a serial scale hopper) and i'm now 8lbs down in 2 days :D. I'm loving exante, just hoping this sore head will disappear today.

Roll on end of day 3.

Day 3 going ok. Had 2 packs and a couple of slices of plain cooked chicken again.

Only on approx. 2.5 litres of water so far so think i'll make my last pack and have a few pints of water and an early night.

Your doing really well keep it up.

Thanks everyone, hoping on the scales and loosing 4lbs a day has definately helped motivate me just hoping i can stick with it when they slow down. Hope after the first week is up i can go on to weekly weigh in's. Maybe i'll get hubby to hide the scales. I'm in this for the long haul so really need to stick with it :fingerscrossed:

Thanks, motivation still high here and headache has gone :D

Weighed again and i'm now 11lbs down in 3 days :D Never thought it was possible to loose so much so quickly, loving Exante and all the shake flavours are ok. Not so keen on Strawberry but been trying to keep it for supper time and have it hot as a sort of custard.

Roll on the end of day 4, the kids are sitting eating Xmas chocs and they're calling my name but i'm staying strong :D

Hope everyone else is doing ok and enjoying the weekend

Wow - that's amazing. You must be really proud of yourself - well done

xxx

Back