Exante TS Diary - Week 1 results are in :D

Exante diet sounds a lot like lighter life but half the price! sorry to post but im quite interested!
do you just order the food packets online and off you go??
No classes etc??

You have similar stats to me. Wish i could stick to exante, gave it ago but didn't last :(

Good luck on your journey

Exante diet sounds a lot like lighter life but half the price! sorry to post but im quite interested!
do you just order the food packets online and off you go??
No classes etc??

I had never done a VLCD before but i think LL, CD and Exante are all similar. The difference being you do not have a weekly meeting/ weigh in with someone on Exante. You order your packs online and off you go. There is online support and it works out at about £26/ week if you order bumper backs.

I'm loving it so far and the results:)

@ Kas Getting Slimmer-

It's such a long process and im itching to begin my weight loss journey.... ive been to the first consultation, now im in the process of seeing a doctor then i have to wait for the next four week slot before i can even begin!!
I'm still at square one at the moment! :( it is so frustrating LL is £72 per week which is a lot!
I might think about what i want to do.... I didnt realise i had options until joining minimins and seeing the varity of diets!

Back