Exercise pledge and support

Last night I got my little sister (well, she's nearly 17) to agree to come swimming with me in Feb :) Here's hoping she sticks to it!

Yasmine - Yeah, I know it'll get easier it's just rather tempting to use it as an excuse not to do any more lol. Still, I'll be doing the 8 min vids and perhaps only 10 mins of x-trainer tonight xx
Kewl! what's x-trainer?

Cross-trainer - I just got lazy typing :p

106_2956582.jpg

My cross trainer :)

106_2956582.jpg

My cross trainer :)
Oh that! I love that one! lmao.

Used that one a lot when I used to go to the gym. I did the 8 min workouts today, funny they seem to get easier and easier.

I would love to go swimming myself, it's just sooooo bloody cold here in London.

I love it as it's a good all-rounder :) Yeah we're prolly gonna freeze when we head to the pool but I'll be a skinny popsicle :D

I love it as it's a good all-rounder :) Yeah we're prolly gonna freeze when we head to the pool but I'll be a skinny popsicle :D
ROFL I'm just gonna wait until the weather gets warmer, whenever that may be. Better fricken hurry up, I hate winter.

Me too! I'm freezing here! I wish I could afford (financially and time) to get away somewhere warm!

x

Wooo I'm proud of myself :) Did 20 mins on x-trainer last night even though I was in so much pain! Surprisingly it helped! Hardly any sore muscles today so gonna try for 25 mins tonight!! And maybe... 30 mins tomorrow morning :D

Keep going girlies!!

Back