Failing is not an option...

COMPLETELY derailed myself this weekend. - gained 2.5lb at weigh in. - gutted doesn't cover it.

But... Line drawn...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st day at 100%

Breakfast:
Magic pancakes
Grapefruit

Lunch:
Ham salad

Dinner:
Pork chop, salad and new potatoes
Salad Cream (4)

Snacks:
Pom bears (5)
Animal biscuits (5)
Pineapple

Feel really positive today. Need to keep it going!!! Want to make sure I am 100% on plan for the next 7 days.
Really need to sort it out this time.

COMPLETELY derailed myself this weekend. - gained 2.5lb at weigh in. - gutted doesn't cover it.

But... Line drawn...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st day at 100%

Breakfast:
Magic pancakes
Grapefruit

Lunch:
Ham salad

Dinner:
Pork chop, salad and new potatoes
Salad Cream (4)

Snacks:
Pom bears (5)
Animal biscuits (5)
Pineapple

Feel really positive today. Need to keep it going!!! Want to make sure I am 100% on plan for the next 7 days.
Really need to sort it out this time.

Just remember how gutted you feel the next time u feel like derailing....that's what I do.....yippee for 100% glad your feeling good.x.

Just remember how gutted you feel the next time u feel like derailing....that's what I do.....yippee for 100% glad your feeling good.x.

Thank you. I couldnt get on minimins as much as i would have liked either and it just goes to show how much it helps you stay focused x

Oh no! But that 2.5lb can be easily lost this week, especially now the lines been drawn and you're back to being positive :) don't dwell and just think I messed up, but I'm going to put it right :)

Well done on 100%, keep it up and watch that gain melt away :) xxx

Another day 100%!!!

Breakfast:
2 ryvita (HEB)
Lean Ham
Natural yoghurt with raspberries
Grapefruit

Lunch:
Sweet Chilli chicken (1)
Salad
New potatoes

Dinner:
Lasagne (courgette, onions, mushrooms, mince beef, pasta, passata, seasoning, egg and natural yoghurt)
Cheese (HEA)
Chips (sw friendly of course)
Cabbage

Snacks:
Velvet Crunch (4)
Milk (2)
Hi Fi bar (3)

Well done! Keep up the good work :) xxx

Another day on plan wooop

Breakfast;
2x weetabix (heb)
Milk (hea)
Raspberries in natural yoghurt

Lunch:
Spag bol
Salad

Dinner:
Lean steak
Mash potato with 1 tbsp mayo (2) and bash of milk (1)
Peas, spring onion and corn on the cob.

Snacks:
Twiglets (5)
Hifi bar(3)
Lean pork and ham
Orange
Grapefruit.

Feeling AMAZING right now!!

Look at you go!!! Just watch that hiccup last week melt away! Keep it up Ali! You're doing amazingly! xxx

How exciting!! Beep beep!! xxx

Back