FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

you are doing so amazingly well!!

your fab!! keep it up!.

i need to get back into exercising on both wii and everyday... but this cold ive had (and still have the ear infection) has thrown me and im bloody knacked when i get home!!

wow...
you going to over take me now!! lol
you are doing well so dont beat yourself up in anyway miss!!!!!!
men are right rubbish when they end up losing more than you!!
hope you are doing alright

I'm doing great thanks, I have new batteries in my Wii and did another 40 minutes last night, I love that feeling when the first drip of sweat comes I know that sounds gross but it just makes it feel so good.

I'm not too fussed about his weight loss at the moment I will once he weighs less than me but for now I'm happy. I think he's competeing with his brother at the moment, they both just hit the same weight, not sure his brother knows they're competeing though LOL

You're still way ahead of me, check out our % lost you're still winning ^.^ I'm trying to catch ya up though hehe xx

oi woman, you % is lower coz you have more to lose!!! But your on 23lb loss so far, so your only 2lb away, you will over take me before you know it!!!!
Love the sweat thing too... Totally know the feeling

I've been quite good all week. I've done 2 of the 3 planned Wii Fit sessions. I've been in bed by 1am (which is really good for me) and up at 8:30am. I've done my usual daily scale hopping and it doesn't really seem to be paying off, I'm not putting anything on but I don't seem to have lost much either, nevermind, we'll see what Monday brings.

im sure your doing fine!

Hope today (think it was today anyway) went well

Nope I lost nothing, I am exactly the same weight not even -0.2lb lol for once I'm not actually bothered though, as long as I'm not +lbs it's all good. It's probably because I'm so close to a new stone bracket ^.^

I have my appointment with the surgeon today... 2 hours in fact :S I still don't know what I'm going to do, 1 day I think surgery would be a good idea the next day I think I can do it on my own... eek, I'm sure I'll know what to do after the appointment.

I had my appointment today and they want me to see a psychologist for a while before they go any further with the gastric band referal. It was all very boring to be honest, I'm sure after I've seen the psychologist I'll be sent to a dietitian or something, which that means I will have more time to decide if I want it or not.

I had a really rough day yesterday, I had a huge fight with my now ex partner and locked him out, I eventually let him back in at 11pm last night cos he had nowhere to go and I didn't want him sleeping in his car. Anyway moral of the story is even though I was really upset I didn't turn to food, quite the opposite in fact I wasn't hungry at all. So it seems that I eat when I'm happy and don't eat when I'm sad... that just seems wierd to me :/

oh my goodness lisa, ive not been around for a few days!!
Are you ok??? Have you guys sorted things out??
Email me!!!!!

Back to the Slim Fast, I have over 10 tins of the stuff and since money is a little tight this month (bloody winter energy bills) I'll be kicking arse with this again.

I'll be starting properly tomorrow, since I weigh in in the morning and I know I've put on a few pounds.

I've started the 30 day challenge on EA active, I'm already 2 days in and tomorrow is a rest day. It's going pretty well to be honest, the first day made my legs hurt so bad but I went back to it today and pushed through the pain and it seems to have made them feel a little better, the muscles feel tight but it's not as painful.

Anyway, my proper diary will start again tomorrow.

Breakfast: Banana milkshake

Lunch: 3 pieces of brown bread and butter.

Dinner: Spagetti bolognese with meatballs and pasta

Snacks: 3 Kit kats :cry:

Drinks: 1 litre of water and 3 cups of coffee with sweetner.

Exercise: 30 minute walk

Comments: I was absolutely starving less than an hour after my morning shake which was wierd, I've never felt like that on Slim Fast, maybe it has something to do with the TFR I was on last week I really don't know. Anyway I'm putting it on hold for now, instead I am going to try the free 7 day menu from Slimming World and see how I do. Though I'm sure I'll be back since I have 10 tins of Slim Fast.

Good Luck Lisa. I'm going along to a slimming world meeting tomorrow. Very nervous but hopefully it will work! :)

Hi I thought I would write something lol.Ive started back on the slimfast diet on the 8th of feb and i weighed in at 21st 11lbs your could haveknocked me down with a feather.So I thought enough is enough and started the slimfast diet thought I would give it ago.....and in 4 weeks I have lost 19lb im well chuffed......I need to lose about 7st and hopefully I will complete it this time round.... Im enjoying the shakes banana and vanilla being my favourites.. anyway thought I would post a note and if its ok I will keep you informed of my progress.many thanks Tina.........

Wow you're doing amazing Tina well done I'll definitely be keeping up with how you're doing :D x

I'll see you on the Slimming World forum then Krsemma :D hopefully we'll both do great. I'd love to go to a meeting but can't just yet, for now I'm just gonna do it at home with the EE free menu from the website and the EE menu from the Slimming World magazine, if I'm happy with my losses after these 2 weeks I will either sign up to the Slimming World website for £60 per 3 months or possibly try a meeting fingers crossed!

Hi started on the 8th Feb since then I have lost 1st 5lb only lost 1lb this week but its still a loss. ( cant get that ticker thing to work prop lol) still going but im enjoying it this time round..I will keep checking in every few days and let you know how im going, I think it great to have someone who is going through the same thing.. Im just getting ready to have my shake for brekkie banana one being my fav at the mo.. will let you know on monday how weigh in went.....till then keep positive...... and keeping saying we can do this we will do this.... bye for now and good luck
:)

Back