February Challenge

Can you add on my gain of 1/2lb please :(

hi kay!! wheres busymum? has she gone off on holidays? i havent been around myself either mind u. sorry all. new work! can i still join the feb challenge?? if so, i'll pledge 22lbs. weight day is thursday. and ive 14 lost in the 2 weigh ins so far. thanks. happy valentines skinnies!

hi kay!! wheres busymum? has she gone off on holidays? i havent been around myself either mind u. sorry all. new work! can i still join the feb challenge?? if so, i'll pledge 22lbs. weight day is thursday. and ive 14 lost in the 2 weigh ins so far. thanks. happy valentines skinnies!

The more the merrier! Have added to you to the table and glad to see you about again. Well done on the loss this month, you're doing FAB! BusyMum is around thank goodness, I was worried that she'd disappeared. Happy Valentines luv x x x

Hi guys I have only started this week on day four!!!!!! My hardest day so far, so hoping tomorrow will be better! Can I be added to the pledge and pledge 21lbs, my weigh in days are monday, and i haven't been weighed yet!

Welcome Lyndey! Have added you and good luck for your first week x x x

Hi Kay. A lovely 5lbs loss for me this week. So chuffed! Thank you!

Hiya Kay I started lipo trim on 31 January first week lost 7lb second week lost another 5lb :) by the end of feb I want to loose 10lb so please can I be added and I will update my weekly wiegh in which is Thursday, thank you x

Well done Rosie, you are doing well.

3lbs off for me this week. Not too bad considering my weekend away.

-5lbs for me this week. Whooo!

Hey Sam, a loss is a loss, and hopefully you'll have a big loss next week. The weight has to come off!

And, well done 4lbs is fab.

Good luck for next week.

:)

I've lost 1.1kg this week. Think that's around 2lbs. Lol. Lowest weight loss so far. Hopefully next week will be better.

Don't get too down hearted. 2lbs is a good loss, it's madness that it feels small on this diet. I've had quite a few really small loss weeks but luckily I've also some great loss weeks so it all evens out in the end. Stick with it, it will come off.

Well done everyone on your losses today!! Well impressed! Table updated x

Thanks Busymum & Nic. I was expecting less to be honest I weighed myself yesterday and it was 0.6kg so not complaining. Thinking of upping the water been sticking to 2L and two cups of coffee. Maybe I just need more water.

Hello Teapot thank you for adding my 4lb to the chart!

You're welcome NewGirl x x x

Thank you nic! I think 3lb is really good for a week well done :) think I only lost 5lb second week because I keep getting severe yes diarrhoea and I mean severe going to have to mention it to the pharmacy I think but I'm going to carry on and stay inside ha ha anybody else suffered with this x

Hi Rosie

I did have at the beginning - now I have the opposite problem lol

Back