February Challenge

Hi Ali!

Thank you - yep NO MORE EVANS for me :) I was in Meadowhall over the weekend and walked past their shop... and thought haha I don't need to go in there anymore. Still can't shop in the skinny shops yet but now I have so many more options at size 18 than I had at size 22. Will be glad to get this conference out the way. I seem to spend most of the day sat in front of a computer at the moment, so not getting much general movement which I think is affecting weightloss. Nevermind, it will all be over this time next week and hopefully the stress levels will reduce too.
You are doing so well and catching me up fast! :) You've lost a stone in the last 2 weeks which is fantastic!! Well done x x x

Hi Kay, third weigh in and -3 lbs for me please.

Not jealous at all Mrs D! :D

Well done!!

Last edited:
Well done Mrsdoyle and JOd, you are both doing doing really well. :):)

Well done J0d and MrsDoyle!! Fantastic losses this week! Table updated for you x x x

might be a tad late for me, ill get in on the march one :D

Still a week left Ellroddy, you're welcome to join if you fancy it x x x

Yeah ok. Put me down for 8lbs :) weigh day - Friday

6lbs off this week. I think. I lost 3kg. Sure that works out as 6lbs which means I think I have completed my challenge. Teapot shall keep me right lol

Bah- Just 1lb for me this week.

Well done Sam!! Indeed you have completed your target for Feb. Next week will just be a bonus :)

and

Better off than on! Small loss this week, much better one next week! Keep going luv x x x

mistress kay!! how are u! slot me in for -4lbs of lard back where it belongs...i.e. nowhere on MY body :) thank u.

mistress kay!! how are u! slot me in for -4lbs of lard back where it belongs...i.e. nowhere on MY body :) thank u.

WOW! You are doing so well, Well done!:D

6lbs off this week. I think. I lost 3kg. Sure that works out as 6lbs which means I think I have completed my challenge. Teapot shall keep me right lol

Well done Sam, that's a brilliant loss. Congratulations for completing the challenge. :)

Ali, another good loss, well done :)

Hey Ali! Not too bad, wish this cough would buzz off! Table updated for you. Only 4lbs more to reach your target this month and only 4lbs to reach 4 stone!!! You're doing fantastic!! x x x

Back