Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Hi Fiona, lovely lie in and even went back to sleep until 10.30 when the phone rang grrrr. Feel much better today mentally and physically. I wonder if it was the bread that made me feel so bad yesterday.

B - scrambled eggs with cream and smoked salmon - very decadent
S - 2 slices cheddar
D - sirloin steak, 2 Good Little Company sausages 1.7g for two, curly kale in butter, broccoli and tiny bit of Country French sauce (Chicken Tonight).
Ate until full.
3L water
1 coffee decaf with cream and Stevia

Last edited:
Sounds lovely, could do with some steak here too. Roast chicken in the nutty household.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning Annie... Once you get into the swing of it you'll find it so much easier - it sounds hard at the moment for you though... Keep going xxxx

Morning Annie, how's today going?
ready for another week shrinking!

Hi Fiona, all good. Been to Lakeside with DS this morning and just booked spa treatments for DD and me as we are off to Suffolk for a spa break for two nights on Wednesday. Cant wait.

B - very small bowl porridge (I know I shouldnt have had it)
L - Junior Whopper with no bun
S - cheddar and few mouthfuls of chicken! 2 fried eggs, few pork scratchings
decaf coffee with cream
D - chicken, spinach, 2 diet revolution rolls - didnt taste too bad smothered in butter
tummy feels bloated, struggled with 2 L water today. Taken Dulcolax (sorry TMI). Forgot I had a small bowl of defrosted strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with whipped cream on top.

Last edited:
The spa idea was a hit then :)x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spa treatment sounds divine! I was looking on last minute .com for one for me and my dd for this week before I'm back to work on Mon.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Oh yes, the spa idea went down a treat thank you! Fiona, do check on what ages they will treat as I had to ring round a few before I found one that would treat DD.

Have just made Revolution Rolls - step by step instructions on You Tube also just made chicken in Parmesan (fried it after rolling in egg first). Interesting how he makes sauces with diet drinks. Need to find a fizzy orange one without aspartame.

Revolution rolls went down a treat smothered in butter!

Last edited:
I seem to be stuck at 13.8, have been that for 4 days now. When I look in the mirror I cant see I have lost any more either. Seem to have stalled but am definitely in ketosis.

Try weighing yourself only once a week. Weight seems to not drop evenly daily. Also depends on your time of month.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I know! Here too. Just keep it for an end of week trrst

B - 2 egg omelette with cream and salmon
L - Rude Health Oaty Thins x 2 (i know I know) with 2 slices cheddar and Marmite
S - 1 x Marmite cheese (like a Babybel).
D - prawn stir fry with veg and some mince bolognese (picked out the carrots!)

Made a dessert that I have put in the freezer used berries, Alpro, cream and Stevia. Will let you know how they are later.

Update on the dessert, it was either frozen solid or mushy and separating. Oh well. I tried.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, well today I am off on my spa break with DD today so will post my ramblings now. I should have checked to see if the hotel charges for internet. Anyway, I was naughty and got on the scales again (sorry Fiona) but as my belly looked flatter I went for it and yes I have lost another pound yippee! That takes me to 13 and a half stone. Would love to get to 13 stone by the wedding on 21st but not sure it will happen.

How do I feel? Very proud that I have stuck to this, more glamorous, less puffy in the face, more positive, more confident, really feel that I can take or leave the junk food at the moment but that might be the ketosis so I need to be careful. Yesterday I had a bit more energy too. DH is concerned I might get scrawny but I have about 4 stone to go before that might happen!

Will post again in Suffolk if I can otherwise I will be back on Friday afternoon.

Enjoy yourself Annie :)

Free internet! Yippee! DD has had a facial and a massage and she loved it. We have treatments booked tomorrow morning and afternoon.

B - 3 rashers bacon and 2 fried eggs
L - caesar salad with poached egg ( no croutons), tea with Alpro
S - a Marmite cheese
D - went to Prezzo had Chicken Siciliana with salad and caesar dressing (again oops) and to start I had garlic prawns
Lovely, traditional hotel room with beautiful grounds. Off to Bury St Edmunds for dinner later.

Last edited:
Back