Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Morning Annie, I just woke up myself here, 8.30 . In no hurry to get out of bed.

Hope the weather holds for the bbq, don't take anything marinated in sweet stuff and you should be ok. Salad and grilled meats very low carb.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Good morning! I succumbed to meringue yesterday but that was all. Back on the wagon today.

Full scale bedroom/bathroom clean up and wardrobe tidy today. Some of the biggest clothes are coming out and going in the wardrobe on the top floor.

DS didnt come home last night and didnt let me know. He is home now. I am sooooooo cross but will wait for DH to come home from his golf trip until he is dealt with.

B - tea with Alpro so far
B - 3 fried eggs and low sugar ketchup
L - 2 Debbie and Andrew's sausages, 2 eggs and peas and green beans

Last edited:
Not sure if I should say this as I don't want to jinx things but I really feel like I have dropped some weight today, my face looks thinner and my jeans are looser again. I am so excited about getting on the scales tomorrow morning. Must take a Dulcolax first though - ha ha!

Haha! I always make a loo trip and 'clear my system' before a weigh in. ;)
Love chucking out clothes that are big, wore a dress today I bought a year ago and it was too tight. Felt great.

Good luck with the weigh in. X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hello TJMum, nice to find your diary and "meet" you. Sounds like going relatively well so good luck for WI!

Morning girlies, one measly pound is all that dropped off but at least we are going in the right direction. Got friends coming for brunch today so off to Tesco now.

Had a really good sort out of clothes yesterday, got my summer stuff out and hung up all the size 10 trousers that I havent worn since 2008 but have kept. I still have the dresses all hung up too some lovely maxi dresses in size 10 and 12.

Last edited:
Hello! Had a good lc lunch with friends? Keeping those size 10s in front of you must be a good visual aid. I

Ah thanks girlies. Katie, I started to read your diary from the beginning for tips. I have got to page 16 so far!

Lovely brunch thank you, I did scrambled eggs with cream, Debbie and Andrews sausages, bacon, toms and mush and I also made Dr A's protein bread which was tolerable. My friend is on the Dukan diet and has lost 2 stone.

Snack - jelly and creme fraiche, yum.

That one pound loss was a pain, feels like I havent lost in ages. i was really hoping for more by now. Will keep guzzling the water.

Last edited:
Just needed to report that one of my rings is spinning on my finger! Yippee!

Also need to report that I changed outfits 4 times before I went to the bbq on Saturday now that things fit again. Long time since I have done that.

Oh and I bleached my top lip - all things to boost my self esteem.

Got a wedding in the Cotswolds on Saturday so am going to put a box of red on my roots this week!

Annie

TahjmansMum said:
Ah thanks girlies. Katie, I started to read your diary from the beginning for tips. I have got to page 16 so far!

Lol - dont get too bored - but does have my food diary:)

Well as it is a great success story I thought there must be some good stuff in there. You are the same height as me too.

Well we have woken up to no hot water, immersion heater is on but it is first day back to school and both kids are moaning. Cold showers all round on this lovely, rainy day.

Hi
I am trying to be chilled about what I weigh this time around. I measured my self a few weeks in and watching the inches go is great encouragement. Besides when people look at you they see looser clothing, slimmer faces and loose jewelery they don't see the number on your scales :)
Celebrate the inches lost and if you must weigh remember every lose is one step closer to your goal.

Helen

I forgot to measure myself so have no idea unfortunately. I know it is coming off and I really have lost loads since March 10th so I need to calm down a bit.

B - coffee decaff with cream and yoghurt with raspberries
S - slice cheddar with Marmite x 2
L - jelly and cream so far! Avocado and orawns
S - more jelly
D - salmon stir fry and more jelly!

Can you believe the boiler had been switched off at the wall in the kitchen! All working again now. Will find the culprit after school.

Last edited:
Morning Sandra, somehow I dont think it will be!

B - 2 egg omelette with single cream and Alpro, one slice cheese and gammon
S - Dr Atkins Italian sponge cake - 2 slices topped with Philly/lemon/butter! Now I have had another slice -eek! Ended up having 4 ruddy slices.
L - salad with prawns, anchovies, peppers, feta and some Tesco ready salad
D - mince with veg and salad
S - jelly and fried gammon but not not at the same time oh and a mini Marmite cheese.

On a more positive note I have done a lot of housework and cleaned windows today.

Last edited:
OMG - have just made the Italian Sponge Cake on page 380 of Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution. It is glorious. I made up some Philly/lemon juice/ butter as a topping. Yum, yum, yum! So pleased.

Back