Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Wow - fabulous to hear TJM:)

You are doing absolutely brilliantly, TM....well done!!:D

Great to have OH on board. Mine is too, even though he doesn't need to lose any weight. He's just decided that his energy is better when he cuts out the rubbish food, so he's more than happy to go along with it. Definitely helps to have the family involved, I think.

Thank you for the support ladies, it is much appreciated. It is silly isnt it, you spend years piling on the weight then you just expect it to disappear over night. I am so keen to get into being 12 stone something.

Anyway saw a friend earlier I havent seen for a few months and she said "look at you skinny minnie". I was soooooo chuffed.

Woohoo! I love those moments when people notice

Oh yes! For some reason it is now pretty noticeable, I have obv just got to that point now. Going out for a carvery lunch for my Mum's birthday today so need to be careful.

Have a great day all.

Annie

carvery should be fine for lunch, just choose the right veg and skip tatties and yorkshires! Happy birthday to your mum!

Ah thank you. DS has a virus so not sure if he will come with us. Thankfully we have a table booked so shouldnt be too much of a scrum in there.

Did you hear about the radio 4 interview with Dr John Briffa about the UK Diabetes website giving out incorrect information to diabetes patients? Apparently the food list on the website is incorrect and they list foods with low, medium and high GI's which arent right. They have also been listing cereals as good foods to eat which they are not. Look for Dr John Briffa on You Tube.

Annie

Been reading articles by him for the last week. Very interesting.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thanks Sandra.

Ok so am back from the carvery
B - nothing
L - Toby carvery, gammon and turkey and lots of crackling, red cabbage, peas, little bit of gravy. Went halves with DH on an Eton Mess (seemed the least evil dessert to go for). 750 ml of water in the restaurant.
S - 1.5 pre sliced cheddar and handful of pistachios
D - nothing
3 litres water

Last edited:
B - orange sf jelly and tea spoon creme fraiche
L - 2 rashers bacon and 3 fried eggs yum!
S - small bowl garlic prawns that DH couldnt finish and a Marmite cheese
D - 2 Debbie and Andrew's sausages dipped in Marmite and some slices of cheddar. Small bowl raspberry yoghurt (I know I shouldnt have).
Not quite 3 litres water and a Diet Coke

Last edited:
I've seen Marmite cheese in Asda, Tesco and Morrisons. They're small round things in a net with the babybels . They are lush

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Back