Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Morning all, off for a walk first thing. At least it is dry.

B - smoked salmon and scrambled egg with cream
L - was out with a friend, the only sensible ish option at Costa coffee was a prawn sandwich so I just ate half of it with a cup of tea
D - chicken chasseur ready meal with creamed spinach and mushrooms
3 litres water/Diet coke/tea

Last edited:
Mmmm must look out for the marmite cheese, they sound lush

Envy your walk, stuck at work here.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning all, DH just brought me breakkie in bed, both kids off school poorly.

B - 2 rashers bacon and 2 fried eggs
L - cant remember but it wasnt much
D - turkey with sauce made with Tesco soup, curly kale, spinach and fried cauliflower!
i then beat up butter, Philly, G and B's cocoa powder and some sweetener to try to make a dessert. It was just about edible if you are desperate.
S - hot chocolate made with Alpro, G and B's cocoa and sweetener

Last edited:
Breakfast in bed, can't remember when I last had that, enjoy

Awww bluebells, can't remember the last time I saw a forest of them - if you can, please take a pic on your next walk :)

Hi Annie, well done the weigh in - that's great:). Since i've been catching up a few days, I notice you've had a few cheats - eton mess, yogurt, sandwich etc. - just worried that carb creep will get you and give you sts or gain - atkins is not forgiving! recommend clean and green and lots of water to get rid of any cravings.

Funny you should say that Katie, you are right but DH just said it was the scales! Back on the wagon today.

Susie, I did take a photo of the bluebells but it is on my phone, I am a bit of a techophobe and got as far as getting it to Facebook but dont think I can get it to here.

B - cant remember but it wasnt much
L - 3 rashers bacon and 2 eggs
S - slice cheddar and pack pork scratchings
D - out with the girls at a pub. I had salmon and prawn salad to start then lemon sole in a lemon and butter sauce with asparagus and courgettes and a cappuccino for dessert.

Last edited:
Morning all

B - 2 egg omelette, fried up some onion, tomato and ham and poured the omelette mix over the top. 3 blackberries

L - I had a very healthy chicken breast stuffed with mushroom and wrapped in pancetta with mixed veg and loads of tea. The cake came round and I had no yearning for it whatsoever. The yearning is to get into a size 10 skirt I bought the other day.

D - half an avocado with prawns in sauce and 3 slices of corned beef with a tiny bit of Branston. Sf jelly with tea spoon creme fraiche.

Off out with friends for a 50th birthday lunch today, need to be careful.

DH says he weighs 14 stone 10 pounds and thinks he was over 16 when he started on Atkins so he is very happy and feels he can take up jogging again now.

Last edited:
Morning Annie, envy you night with the girls. Really need one of those!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning Annie, how was your evening out? :)

Hi Katie, lovely evening thanks but a change of pub next time. Food gone downhill a bit.

B - stewed 3 sticks rhubarb, added sweetener and some natural yoghurt and watched Jeremy Kyle!
L - half avocado and prawn mayo and salad with parmesan and low carb coleslaw. Sf jelly with 8 blackberries and tea spoon creme fraiche

Last edited:
Love crackling, mmm, had cold roast gammon for lunch. With a mushroom omelette.

Want some crackling now!

OK so brain of Britain here just weighed herself and I am STILL 13 stone 2 pounds. May need to saw off a limb at this rate. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Just checked back and I have been this weight for 6 days now. I am OK, keep plodding on waiting for 'it' to fall off.

It'll drop soon, remember weight loss isn't linear. :) one day soon you'll have the whoosh! (talking to myself here too! Not lost in 2 weeks)

Back