Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

B - 3 fried eggs and 2 rashers bacon
L - Big Mac with no bun and a side salad
S - cheddar spread with Marmite
D - cold gammon and swede and carrot mash

Last edited:
Thanks Susie

B - one egg and 3 rashers bacon
S - fancied something sweet so mixed Philly, butter and lemon juice with a bit of sweetener, quite nice
L - at 4.50pm? A burger cut up and fried and giant mushrooms filled with Philly, cheddar, garlic and red peppers. Bit of left over mash from yesterday

Last edited:
I love philly, glad to see you use it regularly, I use it everyday. I think it is because I haven't eaten it in years.

Morning Annie and well done on the pound off! You'll get there with so much focus! Have a great day! Xx

Morning Annie, I love philly too, use it for sauces, dips, to stuff chicken, top salmon before baking, loads. Yum!

Well done on the lb down, I'm off on a long walk with mum and dh today, so should be good.

Thanks Di and Fiona, been out with DH to the outlets and had a lovely time. He has gorgeous new gear for his slimmer body.

B/L - Whopper from Burger King with no bun! Added bacon and cheese and extra salad. Yum yum!
S - mixed up some Philly, butter, lemon juice and Sweetener again for a sugar hit
D - small piece rib eye steak with lots of salad including asparagus, spinach and curly kale

Last edited:
Woohoo!! For clothes that now feel good. :) Congrats

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hope that pound stays off for you, and is soon followed by some others!:D

Philly, lemon juice, butter and sweetener, eh? Hadn't thought of that! Sounds yummy - must try it :D

Well done on the loss, isn't it great when clothes fit us, a real boost to the motivation.

Well done on scales and trousers. We always use own brand cream cheese - fewer carbs typically than philly itself
Yummy;)

Well done on the trousers Annie!! Such a great feeling! Xx

Just found a piece of fish in my fridge left from last week. It was in Tupperware, I opened it and I dont think I have ever smelled anything so BAD in all my life!! It stunk out the kitchen, opened the window and got it outside fast.

B - 2 eggs and 2 bacon
L - frittata with mushroom and salad and a few parsnip fried things at a cafe plus tea and water
D - small piece fillet steak and salad, 2 sausages and mayo

Today I am wearing a pair of Autograph jeans that I bought in the sale 2 or 3 years ago and have never been able to get on. Size 14. Woopdedoodledo! They had been sitting in my wardrobe with their price label still attached.

This morning I had one of my naked looks at myself and thought the scales would show under 13 stone today but bugger if it if they werent stuck at 13.1. Gutted. Tomorrow is another day Toto.

It's my belief that the scales always get stuck at the turning of the numbers downwards!!!! Always happens to me... I can chundle along losing each week - then they hit the number change and then nothing for ages! Lol xxx

Hi well done on clothes, number on scales is not uiportant, it is how we feel, how we look and what fits. Wow size 14..... here comes the 12

Back