Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Well done on those jeans. I'm wishing your last lb away for you.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Ah thanks Fiona, well TMI I know but last nights laxative has finally worked so maybe tomorrow will be the good weigh day.

Anyway, on another note I managed to get on a jacket I have never been able to wear before (Ebay purchase). It is gold leather but not mad gold, quite muted. I got it on! Well it is still about 4" from being done up but a few weeks ago I could only get one arm in.

Well done on the jacket Annie! Jacket sounds lovely xx

Then we need a pic Annie! Xx

B - 2 fried eggs and leftover carrot and swede mash
L - half avocado, lettuce, onion and toms with mayo
S - 2 mini cheeses
D -2 egg omelette filled with cheese and fried onion

Last edited:
B - 5 sticks stewed rhubarb and natural yoghurt
L - piece of cheese and half an avocado
D - frittata with asparagus and salad
S - 3 slices corned beef

Last edited:
Sort of fell out with a friend yesterday. Have been thinking for some time our friendship had gone downhill. I saw her yesterday for the first time since mid March and she didnt say a word about my weightloss. I was very disappointed as other friends have said how much better I look.

As friends are supposed to give you a little boost, make you smile and giggle and this one doesnt I dont knowmwhy we persist on getting together and I suppose yesterday I had enough. She rang me after and asked if she had upset me and I said I felt we had moved in different directions(oh god what do you say?).

Ouch, hard loosing a friend perhaps she's jealous of your new found confidence?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Evening TJM. Well done keeping up on the menus. Think it's most difficult when you actually let something lapse as opposed to just forgetting it - probably worth doing though:D

Evening Annie... Hope not too much damage with the Indian

Not bad at all, had a prawn shaslick which is pretty dry with veg, a bhaji and some mushroom rice. All washed down with four diet Cokes (to try and get things moving! - normally does the trick).

Morning Annie

Sorry to hear about your 'friend' - you know, I have got to the point where my social time is so precious, I just want to spend it with people who really love and value me (like you lot here :)) so did a bit of a life laundry thing a while back and decided not to see people who aren't good for me (this includes my father). Life is just too short xxx

Just as another side - I don't usually notice when people have lost weigh unless it's a really dramatic thing - and having not seen you since March she might not have been 100 percent sure and not wanted to sound rude by asking. And for me personally I never ever mention a persons weight unless they say something to me first. I might say someone looks lovely - but I'd say that whether they were fat or thin. I don't say things like 'you're looking good' to mean 'you're looking thinner' because looking good does not exclude overweight people.

I personally hate anyone commenting on my weight. To me 'you've lost weight' gets translated in my brain as 'you were so fat before'. So I'll only bring up someone elses weight if they do it first or if I know they're on a diet, in which case I'm happy to congratulate them (I never tell people I'm dieting).

ML - I think the 'I have lost 24 lb' text to her the day before should have been a big enough clue!

LF - Thanks for all your kind words. I am just thinking back to what I said to her, I only said "I think we are heading in different directions" and then she started laying into me on the phone. I am not going to pick her apart so have no intention of ringing her.

Back